'Can I?'

Another month passes by. I haven't bothered Bruce about who he likes as much as I did before, I know it can be overwhelming so I just let him be.

One day we were hanging out at his house, blasting music. His parents weren't home, he said they went away again because his little sister wanted to go sleepover her cousins.

BRUCE'S POV:

"VANCE?" I technically screamed as loud as I could down the hall, he was upstairs and I was in the kitchen. "YEAH?!" he screamed back.
"CAN YOU COME HERE PLEASE?" After that I almost immediately heard the sound of his boots against the floor next to me. "Wassup? You alright" "Yeah i'm good..I just wanted to know if you wanted to take a walk" I said
"But it's raining?" "Okay?? I don't care."
"Sure, whatever" was what he said before we walked out and he ended up leading me to this tunnel that had a bunch of spray paint on the inside. He grabbed two cans he kept behind a trash can and handed me one, "Wanna?"
I didn't know if I should..
"Yeah, What do I draw?" I asked. "Anything"
he looked away and started painting.
I didn't know what to do, So I did the most basic thing ever. 2circles, 1Oval, 4Idiotic words.
'Don't be a dick!' It read, with a dick of course underneath of it. Vance looked over and just chuckled. "WHAT?! IT WAS ALL I COULD THINK OF" was what I said out of defense.
"No no no it's alright it's just.." he tried saying in between laughs. "Well let me see yours then."
I said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me towards him.
"Now this...This is art" he was still laughing and pointing. "Dude, ITS THE SAME THING I DID"
"Well I did draw this too-" he said pointing to the spray painted handcuffs with the label
'Fuck The Police!'
"Damn...how'd you get it so detailed?" I asked
"IIIII...honestly have no clue" he said in a defeated tone, still smiling.

I hugged him, "Thank you" was what I mumbled.
"For?" he confusingly said while returning the hug. "All of this, us hanging out. It makes me really happy."
I was on the verge of tears going to stream down my face. "No need to thank me Bruce.."
I looked up to him, he was only an inch or two away from my face. I could see his eyes going from mine to my lips very quickly. I wasn't going to lie..I was doing the same. Although nothing happened, Vance backed away before me. It made my heart hurt a little.

TIME SKIPPPPPP

We were laying down, We just got done drying up from the rain. We had stayed out there for another 2hours afterwards. I had so many questions about what happened.
"Vance can I ask you something?" I spilled out.
"Sure what's up?" he turned over to look at me,
"What happened earlier?" I was nervous, I didn't know if I should be asking this. "Uhm-" he was trying to make out words but couldn't, he was stuck. "I mean..Why'd you back away?"
'Shit..he's definitely gonna know I like him now'
"What? what do you mean?"
"Well I know what you mean but.."
he was just saying words at this point, trying his hardest to say one correct sentence without fuck ups. "Vance..Can I-" I tried asking but he cut me off. Not with words, but with himself.
His soft lips against mine, I was shocked but kissed back.

It was finally happening. 8months and we finally
connected. It felt unreal in a way, But it wasn't.
My hands playing with his curls until we both pulled apart. "Sorry-" he tried saying but I said It was fine, "No it's not, don't you like someone already?" You know..sometimes he's extremely
dumb. "Vance- are you stupid?" "Wha..?"

Next thing I said might have been a mistake...

"I like you Vance.."
I paused. "In a really romantic way, YOU'RE the one I like" At the end I looked into his eyes, I could see it..He was shocked.

It was silent, very silent. You could hear the pattern of the continuous rain on the window, the scratching on the glass due to trees and fast, heavy wind. The shivering feeling coursing through your veins coming from the very judging and wide place whenever you walk out a door.

"Oh.."

              Was all he said before..

*CRASH*

"Shit.."  I muttered, I think Vance heard me.

A/N:
IM TRYING NOT TO END THIS BOOK BUT ITS SO CLOSE TO ENDING, I MIGHT START A DONNA ONE? OR ANOTHER BRANCE IDK..
791 WORDS