Help..

Vance didn't feel safe—Although in reality he never did.

Vance was caught walking in the road, right side, nearly 5ft AWAY from the sidewalk.
Slight footsteps could be heard from afar, they slowed down their pace behind him yet Vance walked fast and so did they. Now the two unknown people were running to and from each other. Vance thought he'd lost the person but right as he stopped a small click was the last thing he had heard before everything went black.

Turns out the one behind him was Bruce. he ran, faster than he ever could. He didn't want Vance to die on him, not with this ending no. 
He stood there in schock, was Vance..dead? Bruce was full of emotion, he'd never felt this way about someone before. What can he do?? Bruce had an essay of thoughts, all he actually did was check his pulse and pull him away from the road.

Vance was still alive but he had passed out, Bruce couldn't take him to the hospital so he stayed with V- in his room. Bruce KNEW the reason why he had passed out, of course..who wouldn't?
He had passed Vance's house one night and heard the yelling of a middle aged woman. Voice unsteady and high, it would be cut off by the deep, emotionless words that V may regret..
Turns out he wasn't eating— and what Bruce had saw was true. He's hurt, not only physically but his mental stability was so far out of reach..at this point people may believe there's nothing to do to help. Bruce knew though—he knew that there's at least two things V likes..one was pinball, but the second?? That's something still waiting to be found.

Hours later Vance is slowly waking up. Bag of ice on his head, he opens his eyes..still a bit woozy from earlier but he'll be okay. The lights are off, faint noises from the tv..it's not the Vance can't hear- it's that Bruce knows what he's doing. Too much light may scare someone, too much noise leads to a headache, water sat next to the tough boy incase he was thirsty, switching from a warm heating pad to ice cold bags will help regain life.
"Oh..you're up, you feel okay??" Bruce sat up to look at Vance, "Yeah im fine." he tries pushing out a certain tone yet it's interrupted by a voice crack and a long yawn. He gets up to go to the restroom, "You gonna be okay??" a voice mutters behind him making sure he won't pass out again.
"Yea Bruce, im sure..go lay down" after that he walks to the small room. That when he noticed...his arm are bandaged. 'But I never bandaged them??' he thought- it took a minute, looking in the mirror tracing all the lines of the white fabric
'SHIT..BRUCE DID IT' Now..not only has Vance failed to end his dreadful life, he now has to be scared. 'What is Bruce gonna say?!'
He knew the way his mother dealt with it..but how will he react. The love of his life has to deal with this shit. The only person Vance ever cared for is gonna think he's just a junkie with no will to live! Going through all stages of grief B is still on his bed..waiting for V to come back.
He's calm, yet worried- he's just laying down with every care in the world..just won't show it.

A/N:  IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT ALSO MB FOR NOT UPDATING AT ALL IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THINGS!!
I WILL START ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY I PROMISE, IT SHOULD BE UP SOON