Oblivion

Bruce starts walking towards his window after hearing the third set of tapping. He was scared,
he was just crying and to his sight..the reason was right behind that window.

He won't lie to himself, maybe to others...not himself though. He's tired of it. Now it wasn't just Vance making him cry, oh no. It was his mental stability and family life. He told his mom and pop he wanted a break from baseball, they didn't understand what he had meant at first, but then Bruce told them. "I want to be off the team this year" Those words cut deep into the parents chests'. Is Bruce Yamada not perfect?? Why's he acting so weird?
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING THROUGH YOUR HEAD BRUCE?!" all questions with yet no answers and that's all the mom said before they left. Nobody knew where they were going with Amy but Bruce was officially alone.

All of these memories made him want to cry again—He didn't though, he opened the curtain to see something that make him almost break down.

Bruce's eyes we're flooded with so many emotions he didn't know what to do.
He quickly opened the window and let Vance in.
When he did, not even an inch to the floor Bruce pulled Vance in the biggest apology hug ever.
He ranted about the whole situation and how he was sorry. They talked that through in about 30minutes. Now Vance and Bruce are sat on the bed, enough words to fill the smallest star that is still sinking as they breath. It wasn't clear they were forgiven, but what was..was the magnetic force that they had for each other. They don't know what to do..making all the time they had full of the nonsense when either one of them had said something just off tone to their 'parents'. What Bruce didn't know—is that they didn't have all that time. Vance had a plan, a cruel plan.
It's a strategy: something 'selfish'.

SUICIDE..
Vance had many reasons to explain why. Why he was in Bruce's room. Yet he didn't know what to do.. He wanted to tell Bruce all about his feelings but he shook them off and decided that he had never felt that way and neither had his friend.

Vance was starting to fall asleep, he was laid next to Bruce watching a movie. It's like he forgot the reason he went there.
"Bruce.." Vance's voice sounding like a broken, creaking door. "Hm?" Bruce let out a small noise,
"I...I have to go" His voice- It was...Soft?
Bruce looks over due to the movement towards the end of his bed. "Oh? That's alright. See you tomorrow?!" Bruce excited his tone near the end not knowing of the sounds that would break this silence of non-knowing, infinite emotions, in the worst way possible.

In this moment everything paused, Vance was going to do it. From only the slightest angle you may see Vance, but due to his hair being in his face you could not see anything. That's good.

"Can I tell you something" The blonde spoke shortly. "Sure!! Wassup V" It was cute. Bruce always seemed to make nicknames for people he liked, Vance's was V and Pinball Master.
It was an inside joke for the last.
"You won't be seeing me around anymore"
His voice was more sincere than- ever?
Bruce was clearly caught confused, he had never dealt with anything like this before but he has heard of it. It suddenly hit him harder than a shotgun to the eyes and brain when Vance had hugged him with the droopy face of sorrow, the words "Goodbye B..Love you" and the way he walked away. The way he left the house through the window down the trees and away on the ragged street and into the corners with a total absence of any type of light.

*CRASH*
"SHIT!"
"FUCK, ITS ALL MY FAULT! WHAT THE FUCK BRUCE?!"
"YOUR PARENTS ARE RIGHT. YOU DONT DESERVE THIS, YOU DONT GET LOVE."
"FUCKING HELL"
all horrible types of chants can be heard from at least two buildings down.
Bruce was blaming himself at this point, every.little.detail.
Although it didn't take much to go running after V. After all..They were in love,
yet everything was faded.

They were both in a deep state of Oblivion .

A/N;
SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER, I LOST MOTIVATION