'debating'

BRUCE POV:

     When school had been over i walked home. I didn't feel like riding my bike, I didn't want to go home either. 'Maybe I could ask if I can go out into the field ?'
A few moments later im almost to my house..about a block or two away, then I see the same blonde again. He's walking in the street looking beat up with what I think is a cigarette in his hand? I don't know..I can't see. 'should I ask him?' 'no bruce don't do it..he probably hates you'  'do it! you never know what'll happen'
says the two sides of my mind..sometimes i feel as if it can actually talk but that's just bullshit. I would be called crazy for christ's' sake.  But no matter what I ended up asking him, the dumbfound words I wish my parents would ask me, "Are you okay Vance?" I spoke while walking up next to him. "huh?" he said then replied "yeah im fine" I don't know what to do..do i walk away? help? ask what happened? I DON'T KNOW.

           Vance's POV:
I have no clue what had happened but now i'm sat in bruce's house on his bed looking around while he gets stuff to 'clean me up'. i honestly didn't need help, i've been in fights and i know what to do no need for any help.
'I hate that word..help? it's just weird. like how much of a coward and dork do you have to be to actually ask for some stupid shit like that?'
I was about to get up and leave until bruce came in, almost running. he had bandages, rags, rubbing alcohol, and a bowl? im guessing for the liquid to land in. He kept asking if I was alright, every time i said yes. I almost lashed on him because he was annoying but thought i probably shouldn't since he's being 'nice'.
      He told me that his parents were away right now along with his sibling..i forgot her name, amiliah? anna? no; AMY, yeah that was it. Amy yamada. I let him clean me up and he asked if I wanted to stay and I said I was gonna go to the park since it was starting to get dark. I told him that's when I usually go but leave before anyone else comes due to 'vandalism'
    what he was about to ask me made me think things, a lot of things to be exact..

"can i come with?"
-bruce

AUTHORS NOTE!!
This books sucks ass but im doing my best alright?! i have more views rn than i thought i would so thank you very much<33 i will most likely post new chapters daily and if i don't mb..
ALSO I HAVE VERY SHORT CHAPTERS I KNOW!!

476 WORDS