'The Bracelet'

TWWWWWWW!!!!! SH??

Bruce and I were just hanging out one week at mine, nothing bad has gone wrong. We're both laying in bed talking, listening to our music. Bruce had made a mixtape for us so that we didn't have to argue over who's music to play. I thought it was nice, he took the time out of his very full day and made a mixtape for ME and HIM. God..this boy was the death of me, I don't know how he could be so oblivious that I've liked him for months now, or..am I the oblivious one?

We were on the topic of jewelry, I don't know how it happened but he just randomly started talking about it and I jumped in. In the middle of my sentence he grabs my hand.. '??'
"Where'd you get these?" Bruce asked touching my rings. "Oh I found them on the road somewhere..Thought they looked alright so I took em' " "And what about these?"
he said while pulling his hand down to my wrist. "These bracelets are nice.."
"Oh...those? It was a gift from someone, I don't exactly remember who though" I felt nervous but I tried to ignore it. "Can I try them on?"
'shit.. what do I do? I can't take them off''
"Uhmm, actually they're really hard to take off and put on and I don't want to risk breaking them..sorry?" Was what I was quickly able to spit out before he just said "Okay!! That's alright"
and gave me his quick loving smile, I responded with a half-smile.

This was another reason why I don't like talking to people: They always mention my bracelets, I never found the same excuse to use for it which lead me into even more trouble because what if they talked about it to each other and everyone had a different answer? Then I'm screwed. I can never deal with the fact of anyone finding out, god how weak would I look then?
I can't just show up tough and have my body say otherwise, that's terrible. It's called lying, which I never cared for..but this? This was irrelevant, it was a completely new way of lying, a very faux way of saying
"Hey! Look! Im tough until I come home and my body aches all night because my family is shit and so am I!!!"

God how dumb can I sound If I ever asked for help..If I ever did I don't think I'd ever shut up until I'm behind bars getting shocked and stabbed by sharp thin tips, no bracelets, choker..my body looking insane with the
non-matching soul put in it. My mom screaming at me with blood on the numb arms and legs of what people say are my own, my dad just smoking a blunt and staring at the black car driving down to lead me to Stage 5.

Yeah no..I think i'm good. As much as I want to leave my shitty parents and this horrendous town I would never replace it with that.
I'm not much of the plan maker anyways, I don't even know how to talk to Bruce about anything slightly related to our relationship and how
I'm gay and he's not.
I wish he was though, I hated the feeling of rejection but I promised the warm hearted boy that I'd stay with him.

"OH VANCE!" Bruce said out of nowhere,
"Huh?!" I asked quickly, "I FORGOT ABOUT THIS" he got up and gave me..
a piece of paper?

It was a drawing of me n him..it was really accurate, it was half and half, Bruce's right side of his face is on the left and my left on his right. It was colored cool. And on the back It said,

"Vance- The big rusted, Faded circle that lays in the sky past 7, the feeling of cool breezy morning of the separation between the hot and cold months. The color of silent scratchy blue, and loud clean green, that if you mix, will turn into a very spine shivering sight.
It Kills with not only words and tone, but looks.
They have a stern look in it's eyes but when it's with me it changes. Still having the same angered look but
being more relaxed, It tried It's best to hide behind the bright circle with invisible beaming spikes but can't wait to open up the littlest bit just to make each other stay together."

"Bruce- The Sight killing, Ragged edged, Put together Oval on top of you that rises at 6 but gives up at 7. It uses all its energy doing the best it can to light up other things just to put some type of use and comfort onto itself but it never worked. That's why soon, it'll explode, it will have all of its usage floating somewhere to other shapes and objects so they will be better themselves. It hides behind the bright tan color that would be called yellow in its timing and the heartfelt expression it can give to others that will commonly force out for the sake of others. It wants its rain, it wants its puffy smoke, it wants its downfall just to get back up better. The invisible spikes coming out of itself will soon rise when it wants something else but can't have once
it's against rules. For all of this soon the eye-widening, cold, infinite shape will meet with the Curved lines, warm, ongoing and breaking gadget and make a life together they both never thought to have. But both the floating pieces of stars will soon be connected and have each other as the life turning, polar opposite, wonderful feeling entity that match perfect and will find out that with each other nobody else exists besides the two."

"Wow.." I said, I genuinely was surprised he was capable of words like these.
"Is it bad?" he asked lightly "No no no, I love it I just didn't know you could draw and write so..beautifully" he pushed out the last word. "Thanks.." he said while laying back down and I fell next to him just looking at the picture.
It went silent for about 10 minutes, which 2 songs of Metallica came on then one of Bruce's songs. I finally got the courage to do it..
"Bruce? can you promise me that whatever I say won't ruin whatever we have right now.."
He looked confused, "Well, sure? I don't know how bad it is soo.."- He was saying but I cut him off with the 2words you rarely hear people say out in public in the 70's.
"I'm gay.." It was silent while Bruce was just looking at me almost having all the lines and whiteness in his sharp edged eyes showing. "My mom has known since I was 8" I added on trying to make it not awkward, "Cool!!" I heard.
"Huh?" I was shocked at that one word.
"I said cool, I don't care who you like Vance as long as you're happy" he replied while playfully punching my shoulder, smiling and laying down to face me. "Okay..Thanks?" I Implied while getting comfortable facing Bruce.
We were just staring, admiring and most of all
questioning.

.....

"How'd you know?" -Bruce

A/N: OKAY SO IT DID INCLUDE A TRIGGER WARNING OF SH, IK I DIDNT SPECIFY THW TOPIC BUT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT IF MEANT I HOPE, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SM BUT IT TOOK SO LONG TO START
1266 WORDS <3