'stage 6..help'

It was the next day..Vance was really eager for the response, too much to the fact his stomach was turning all day and night. Especially when he'd see Bruce in the halls. They planned on meeting after school in the front where the bikes were. Vance couldn't lie to himself at this point..he feels how he feels, and he'll have to deal with it til he moves on. No more isolation.

It was last period..10minutes left. Vance had finally calmed down until he heard whispers
"Only ten minutes left *****"

'10? Shit..' he thought, his stomach now doing the weird thing it always does when he gets home to the smell of weed, the empty bottles spread on the counter and the loud noise of TV.
He started shaking his leg and clasping his pencil harder than.. ever to be honest. Vance always sat in the back row in the right corner: the dark, so he could see if someone was staring or just be aware of anything. He zoned out..didn't even notice the bell that was louder than a plane for fucks sake. "MR. Hopper!" His teacher screamed which caught his attention.."god! why does no one listen? The bell rung. GET OUT"
All the teachers hated him, so for that they screamed at him. Another reason why he's always pissed..everyone hates him, thinks he's the boogeyman of the 70's or something.
Although he left he was technically running in the halls, he throws his papers away like always since he never needs them and goes towards the bikes. He got there and sat next to Bruce's just waiting.. he was waiting for quite a while and put on some music. Turns out Bruce completely forgot and had asked for extra help(tutoring).
It took an hour or two, who know to be exact?
Vance was asleep at this point, not caring that maybe the weird pedo called "The Grabber"
is still kidnapping little boys. He just needed an answer from Bruce badly.

TIME SKIP BC YOU ALL LOVE ME<3

BRUCE POV:

I was struggling in class so I had asked for help. I didn't have anything to do after..I had baseball practice tomorrow, today was my only free day. It took about two hours to get done, it would've been longer but I'm a quick learner at certain topics I was walking out of class to put my stuff in my locker when I had seen no one in the halls. "damn.." i mumbled. I quickly put my things away and walked outside. I saw someone laying against my bike, my guess? someone who just got kicked out probably. But no..it was-
"Vance?" I asked surprised. He didn't answer,
'Fuck..I forgot, I was supposed to meet up with him. SHIT BRUCE' I kneeled down towards him to try and wake him up. I took his headphones and turned them off, then shook him awake.
I hugged him, "I'm so sorry Vance I completely forgot.." he didn't return it.. "How? we literally agreed yesterday" his devil like tone was back.
'why's he so rough now? The fuck did I do? It wasn't all that important'
"Listen imma just say it now, I forgive you Vance.
Just can you forgive me for this?"
"Sure i guess." It took him a minute to say that but he did. "Good, come on you need to get home" ...
"Actually, Bruce?"

SILENCE
he looked like he was trying to say something, but couldn't?
"Can I stay with you? Please..I don't think I can go home right now" ... "Sure! I don't mind"
"Thank you-" We walked in silence until I totally didn't fall face first over.. A rock? I think..
"dumbass" Vance let out a small laugh and helped me up. "damn you really took shit.."
"huh?" "Here just let's go ho-Let's go to your house" "Ok.."

"BRO?! HOW!"-Bruce
"I told ya.." "You took absolute shit! What'd you ever do the the concrete man?" Vance had said in a jokingly way while walking over with stuff for my face. "I got this dude" I said while reaching out for the stuff but he pulled back. "Nope."
"What do you mean 'No'? I can clean myself up"
"and so could I the other week but did you let me do it myself? Nah..So i'm gonna do it, and trust me. I know how to clean up scratches so sit down"
He replied.. As I sat and he grabbed the water and rag I mumbled "Oh trust me I Know.."
"What was that dipshit?" "Nothing"
"Exactly." We both were trying not to laugh but it didn't end well. We both were having fun even though he was only cleaning my face.
"Wait..What the fuck is that?" Vance said getting closer to my face, I tried to not get the Idea to..yknow, "What is what?" He was only a few inches away from me and both making eye contact for a minute but what he did made me hit him hard asf in his head. "OWWW WHAT THE FUCK VANCE?!" and I did it to him but harder. He flicked my forehead. "OW! DAMN DUDE, I DIDNT DO IT THAT HARD"
"too bad" i said trying to grab the rag but he didn't let me.. "fuck you"
"cmon now." "you know you love me" he mumbled in a sarcastic way then started cleaning my face up again now with rubbing alcohol.
I made a weird hissing noise when he first put it on. "stay still dickhead" he said while grabbing my face/jawline to make me stay still. I felt myself get butterflies. The way we were so close, my face in his palm, him cleaning me up.
"Do you like anyone?" I asked, I was genuinely curious. Not only because I liked him but..

nevermind

"I don't know, why? do you?"
"Probably..I can't tell though it's like he-.." he said while silently saying the 'e'
shit..
"It's like she is so happy and cool around me but just hates everyone else and I don't know if I should ask them out because what is they say no?" "Then I'll look like a fool!"
I just stared at the pale boy who was just standing in front of the mirror, he was cleaning the rag. "Well then— that's why you have me!"
he replied again..sarcastically, or i think?
he seemed upset but not his facial expressions. His eyes. His eyes seemed like he was in a desperate need for help. "Hey..You alright?"
"Of course I am." he scoffed
"You know Vance..In the most respectful way, you should really consider things before it's too late, and not isolate yourself every time you feel some sorta way."

Although that's what I did,
Every.Fucking.Day.

"I don't care...I can do what I want, Just come on. Let's watch a movie or something"
He was now avoiding eye contact

but we were alright once we fell asleep, after laughing our asses off because the characters in the movie Jaws were dumb asf. We were in the same position as we were the other week when i almost died from my own pillow.

and when i realized...

A/N:
SORRY I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO START THIS HUT IM SO SORRY FOR ALL OF THE SPELLING ERRORS I MAKE💀
1238 WORDS