Chapter 2

A few minutes earlier:

Ahri's POV:

"What are we going to do now?" Akali asks

"I don't know... I guess we continue to produce music only this time without our management and the record company." I respond

We just arrived in our hometown and are in a small bakery to eat something after our long drive. After the incident with our manager we don't know where to stay but I guess we will just stay in a hotel but we can't afford that for long

"But how? we have no instruments or any other equipment." Eve responds

"w-what about Y-Y/N? We could ask h-him for help with our m-music" says Kai'sa As soon as I hear his name, I would like to start crying. As much as I would like to see him again, I doubt he would talk to us. We haven't seen him for almost 10 years we have not even said goodbye when we left. A decision that we all now regret.

"We can't ask Y/N for help, not after what we've done to him." I say with regret in my voice . while tears well up in my eyes, the others have a very sad expression on their faces too. Just as Eve was about to say something a woman comes up to our table

"Sorry to bother you but are you talking about Y/N L/N?" the women asks with a friendly expression

We all seem very surprised by this question. From where does this woman know Y/N?

 "Yeah do you know him?" Akali asks with a slightly shocked look on her face

"yeah he is a regular here infact-" the woman suddenly stops talking and looks at us. Her previously very friendly facial expression suddenly turns a bit angry.

 "so you the girls he talked about... as I was just about to say Y/N is in fact here, he sits over there" she says while pointing to a man sitting a few tables away. The moment I recognize him I panic. The others also started to panic, Even eve who is never really fazed by anything, seems shocked.

"W-what are we g-going to do?" I ask while tears started to well up in my eyes again.

"I t-think we should talk to h-him" answers Kai'sa while Akali and Evelynn just stare at Y/N

"I agree with Kai'sa a-nd maybe we could try to make up with him" akali says that shocked me a bit but I knew the two were right so i nodded in agreement

"Okay but let me warn him before you talk to him" the women says I kind of forgot that she is here. Before any of us can answer she already took of to Y/N's table, we slowly stand up and follow her to his table.

"(Y/N) there are a couple of people here who would like to talk to you..." he seems irritated by this statement, but I just couldn't get a word out luckily I didn't have to.

"H-Hey (Y/N) It's been a while." Y/N seems to recognize Kai'sa's voice immediately because he stiffens a bit.

Y/N's POV:

What the hell are those four doing here! I turn around and see the girls standing there Ahri, Kai'sa and Akali have tears in their eyes but eve just stares at me as shocked as I at them. neither of us says a word, well that is just awkward. for fuck's sake Y/N now just say something ANYTHING.

"Well, if it isn't the popstars. what are you four doing here?" That came out meaner than I wanted it to, but they kind of deserve it so screw it.

"Can we please sit down Y/N?" asks Ahri while she points to the empty seats at my table.

"do not know what is the point but okay" I say in a cold tone. after they sit down we stare at each other awkwardly again after a few minutes I start to get up only to get stopped by Kai'sa

"p-please Y/N just hear us o-out" I just nod and sit back down, Fuck Why does this girl still have such an impact on me after years of no contact?

"I don't know if you know but we have bee-" Ahri starts but I cut her off because I already know what she was going to say.

"I know, was hard to miss. but what has that to do with me?" I see them lowering their heads in response. After a few seconds of silence Kai'sa continues for Ahri.

"w-we were hoping  we could use this c-chance to ask for your forgiveness after-" she said before I cut her off

"After a decade without calls, texts or even a postcard sent by a fucking carrier Pigeon" i say while I take a sip out of my coffee. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to forgive them, but how can I ever trust them again after they've left me alone for 10 years? that's not something I can just forget.

"You have the right to be angry we just wanted to apologize" akali says with sadness in her voice as tears started to fall down her cheeks.

"Look girls I wan-" before I can finish the sentence I receive a message from my team leader.

Boss: Hey Y/N, we have a new mission meet me at the HQ immediately

Y/N: On my way.

"I have to go" I say while I but my phone back in my pocket then stand up but before I get the chance to leave Evelynn stops me.

"Y/N we really need to talk" she says making me scoff.

"Talk? what the hell do you expect me to say Evelynn? you left me alone, you were never there for me, not when my parents died not when I was in the orphanage, never. And now you want me to forgive you? You can't just disappear from someones life for 10 years and then come back when things aren't working out for you anymore. this is not how friendship works, at least not with me, so fuck off." I yell at them when I look at them they all have a shocked look on their face but it doesn't interest me anymore so I leave them alone and drive off.