Chapter 26

Y/N's POV:
Ahri: Thank you all for coming today, we are here to announce that we have signed a contract with Fortune records.

It's been a week since the party and the girls seem to be happy with Sarah's work so far. She convinced them that the best idea to hold a press conference to announce the contract and a single to "Celebrate" the return of K/DA. So that's what we are doing right now, the girls are standing at a podium with a few dozen reporters from all over the world in front of them. I'm standing in the back of the room with my sunglasses and a cap on. The reporters start bombarding them with questions immediately when Ahri finishes her sentence.

Reporter 1: When do you plan on releasing new music?

Kai'sa: W-Well actually we are g-gonna release a single in two weeks

The guys sits back down, with a satisfied smile and the others start asking questions agin.

Reporter 2: How did the contact with Fortune records came to be?

Ahri: We meet Miss Fortune over a mutual friend and it just developed from there on.

A bit of a simplification of what happens but okay.

Reporter 3: Over the last few weeks you have been seen with an unknown man, who is he?

Akali: He is just a friend of us and that's all we are gonna say about him.

Says Akali in an attempt to lead the conversation away from me but the grin on the reporters face tells me that's not going to happen, I have a bad feeling about this...

Reporter 3: Are you sure about that? Because I have a source that tell me that Ahri cheated on her now ex boyfriend Sett with exactly that guy who you are describing as "just a friend" any comment on that?

That has to be a fucking joke... Ahri turns pale on the spot and even from back here I can see the other three boiling in rage. I should have known that he couldn't let it go, you don't have to be a genius to know that sett is the source but to my luck I still have the insurance I took from his house. It clear Ahri isn't able to respond so Eve steps up and shuts that bastard of a reporter down.

Eve: Completely untrue and If I were you I would shut up now, this conference is over.

the girls stand up and leave the room. The reporter walk out with a even larger grin on his face, he did exactly what he was paid to do... overshadow K/DA's comeback announcement with more drama.

One hour later:

Akali: FUCK

Akali kicks a chair against the wall with such force that it's dents in and makes Ahri and Kai'sa flinch.

A/N: Not very hard, American walls are basically made out of cardboard for some reason.

We are in Sarah's office after I got the girls out of the building. I turn to Sarah who leans against her office table completely uninterested in the damage of her wall.

Y/N: Sorry about that.

Sarah: Don't worry about it.

She answers calmly, Akali paces up and down the office while Kai'sa comforts Ahri on the couch, Eve just looks on the skyline of LA I doubt that she listens to anything we say right now.

Akali: WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD WE DO NOW?

Y/N: Akali you need to calm down.

Akali: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Y/N? DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING I DON'T? WHY THE HELL SHOULD I CALM DOWN?

Y/N: It's clear that sett ordered the reporter to say all of that so w-

Akali: THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I WON'T CALM DOWN, THAT'S THE WORST THAT THAT CAN HAPPEN RIGHT NOW.

She interrupts me, I'm getting a headache when she keeps screaming like that... I didn't know that she can be that loud.

Y/N: YES Akali I know but you won't help anyone by screaming, your not helping yourself, you are not helping Sarah and you sure as hell aren't helping Ahri so like I said CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

That's was a bit more curl then I intended it to be but Akali seems to agree with me, she calms down and takes a seat beside Ahri and Kai'sa

Y/N: I have an Idea but you won't like it.

They look at me confused but eve is the one that asks, she turn around from the window and I see why she didn't look at us, she was crying...

Eve: What are you talking about?

Y/N: Okay it's important that you know that the idea won't solve the problem, it may even make it worse for now but it will redirect the outburst directly into sett's face.

Eve: What is your idea Y/N?

I turn to Ahri because I know that she especially is not gonna like this

Y/N: I downloaded the security camera recordings from sett's house, I have every single second you spent in the house on a USB.

Ahri just looks at me with big eyes, she try's to say something but nothing comes out so Kai'sa just asks.

Kai'sa: W-Why did you do t-this?

Y/N: you don't have to be a genius to know sett would try something like that... he is way to arrogant to stay away after what happened. I wanted something to destroy him once and for all should he ever do what he just did.

Akali: But why would you keep that from us?

Y/N: In what way would it help you to know this? I hoped that I never had us it but I wanted to make sure I have something against him if he comes back.

They don't say anything to that but I see that Ahri is about to cry.

Ahri: I don't want anyone to see this.

Eve: I know darling but Y/N is right, I don't see any other way.

Y/N: We just have to publish the things he said to me when I got Ahri out of there, the public doesn't need to se the rest.

Ahri nod quickly and lays her head on Kai'sa's shoulders. Sarah pushes herself of her table and walk up to me.

Sarah: Where to you have the recording?

I pull the USB stick out of my pocket and hand it to her, I had it in my car and took it with me after the conference. Sarah walk up to her PC and looks at the recording.

Sarah: Good job Y/N, nice to see that you are still an expert in such things. How should you publish it?

Y/N: Over your record label but censor the face of nick and me.

She nods and leaves the room. That's gonna be the last mistake sett will ever made, as much as I am tempted to just kill him this will hurt him a lot more. The problem with a live like sett's is that the people around you don't actually give a fuck about you they are only in it for the money and status, if that falls away all the people around you are disappearing like they never existed. This will destroy his life, sett is dependent on his fame and popularity when he loses that he will have nothing left.

A/N: I hope you like it, for anyone of you who hasn't noticed I published the Introduction for my second story "Far From Home" so go check that out if your interested. See you next chapter ;)