Chapter 15

Y/N's POV:

It's been 6 days since I talked to Ahri, but I can't think about her all the time, so I went to the bar with nick. The not thinking about it has not really worked long because nick wanted to know what I did the last few days so I had explained to him everything that happened recently. We sit at the bar, we both drink our beer while I explain everything to him.

"shit man, you really are a magnet for crappy relationship." Says nick while taking a sip of his beer. I'd love to disagree but it's kind of true Nick's mother, now Ahri and sett and my last two relationships were also pure drama. I hate drama so much but despite that I always find myself in the middle of it. I just nod in response and finish the rest of my beer.

"Speaking of crappy relationships, how's your mom doing?" I ask him and he starts to chuckle.

"She's doing well so far, she's back home and I'm staying with her for now... But she does not want to press charges against him." He answers and rolls his eyes at the last part. Of course nick is pissed about it, if it was up to him the guy would be dead and now he gets away without punishment. I look at him understandingly and answer him. "And of course that bothers you"

"No it doesn't. I understand that she wants it to end, if she reports him she has to testify in court and all that shit and she doesn't want to do that, that's okay." he says and I look at him suspiciously. He takes another sip of his beer before he notices that I'm staring at him, he sighs and chuckles before answering me. "okay I hate it, but I have to respect her decision... at least I think so."

"but now to more important topics, which of these popstars do you bang?" He asks calmly, I spit out my beer and start coughing. The bartender looks at me and I quickly apologize. After a few seconds I can breathe again and look to nick while I answer him with a laugh. "what? where do you come up with this shit? I don't fuck with any of them."

"you're telling me that you have three of the hottest women on the planet in your house and you're not sleeping with any of them? you are even dumber than I thought." He says with surprise and shakes his head. There's something to it, but I don't think it's going to work out. I know that Ahri is in love with me, but I doubt it with the other three. "What should I do? Ahri has a boyfriend and the other three don't want anything from me."

"If you say so, because you have always been the authority in realizing when a woman wants something from you." he says with a laugh, I look at him confused "what is that supposed to mean?"

"Ashe?" Answers nick questioningly. Okay, I really screwed up with Ashe... She was our CIA contact until she resigned about 3 years ago, I had a thing with her during an overseas deployment but I thought it was just fun, for her it was something serious so I ended things with her. I wonder what she's been doing since she got out of the CIA. "Okay, admittedly, I completely screwed up the Ashe thing."

Nick and I drink and talk for a few minutes when I get a call, I get my phone out of my pocket and see that it's Ahri. I get up and walk out the door while Nick looks after me in confusion. When I get outside, I immediately accept the call. Please be okay, Ahri... "What's wrong Ahri? Are you okay?"

"can y-you pick me up, p-please? I want to go home." Ahri says softly, you can hear that she is crying. "Are you okay, did he hurt you?"

"he won't let me go." she whispers in a quavering voice, I immediately head to my car while answering Ahri.

"I'm on my way, hang in there." I open my car door but before I can get in I hear nick calling behind me. "Y/N what's wrong?"

"Ahri needs my help, here boyfriend won't let her go." I answer him, nick goes to the passenger door of my car without saying a word and gets in, I get in too and we drive off. Sett is dead now, I warned him but he wouldn't listen, I'm going to kill him.