Chapter 25

Y/N's POV:
The party started to slow down and most people left a while ago, that gives the girls and Sarah the opportunity to talk about whatever she wants to talk about. The five of them are sitting at a table in the center of the room and I lean on the table next to them to make sure I'm not in there way, at least that is what I told them. I have to say I was very surprised to meet her here, Sarah was the CIA agent responsible for my team, she left the CIA after a overseas deployment a few years beck and we kind of had a little thing going, at least for me it was little for her not so much, there isn't any bad blood between us at least on my part but that doesn't make it less uncomfortable seeing her here. I stop thinking about that and concentrate on the conversation going on.

Sarah: I would like to offer you a contract. After the events of the last weeks you gonna need new representation and I would like to be that for you

I remember her telling me something about her father being in the music industry, seems like she joined him after she left the company... an interesting coincidence. The girls look at each other like they are unsure what to say but in the end eve takes the initiative and answers for the four of them.

Eve: We appreciate the offer miss fortune but we have to decline, we aren't to keen to work under another record company after want happened last time.

Sarah: I understand the concern but I assume you something like that won't happen under my watch.

Akali: Yeah we heard similar things from the last guy and that didn't turn out to-

Before Akali finishes the sentence I interrupt her.

Y/N: You can trust her.

They all turn to me and look at me, I push up from my table and walk over to them

Y/N: You can trust her, take the offer. As much as you might not like it your gonna need a new record company if you want to stay in business.

Kai'sa: A-And how do you know we can trust her babe.

Ahri: they know each other...

She answers for me in a tone that just screams jealousy, the other three turn to me and look at me like the expect an answer.

Y/N: Yes I know her but it doesn't matter how right now, I tell you that you can trust her.

Eve: Darling you know I trust you more then anyone but I'm gonna need you to tell me where you know her from If you expect us to trust her.

Y/N: I'm not expecting that but I expect you to trust me when I tell you that she won't do anything to harm you girls. She knows better then most people what happens if someone hurts the people I love and she knows that the fact that we share a past won't safe her If she hurts you.

I answer her in a cold voice while the girls just look at me with surprise and confusion Sarah smiles uncomfortable because she knows what I'm talking about right now... let's just say I had a little problem with one of her CIA colleagues, last thing I heard he still sits in a wheelchair. Ahri looks down at her hands while thinking about what she wants to answer.

Ahri: ... Okay I trust you Y/N but I can't decide that alone.

Ahri turns to the other three, they take a few seconds to think about it before they all nod one after another, I can tell that especially Akali and Kai'sa a still hesitant but I'm very thankful that they trust me enough to put that aside for now, they probably still want an explanation but that's okay, I owe them that much after they basically put there entire career into my hands.

Sarah: Perfect, thank you Y/N. I will leave you to it now and will send you the contract tomorrow, where should it go?

Y/N: My address.

She nods and stands up.

Sarah: no problem, Y/N could you walk me to the exit real quick?

Y/N: ... Yeah.

The girl look like they want to say something about that but I stop them, by calm down and I walk to the elevator with Sarah.

Y/N: So you work with your father now?

Sarah: Yeah I took over for him, he retired. And you are still with the old team?

Y/N: Yes, I'm actually Jason's second in command now.

Sarah: Wow that's awesome Y/N.

I'm about to answer but the elevator door beats me to it, Sarah enters and the elevator door starts to close but I quickly put my hand between it.

Y/N: Hey it was good to see you again, I'm glad your okay.

Sarah: It was nice to see you too.... except when you treated to put me in a wheelchair and don't worry we'll see each other again soon.

I smile at her as the door closes, when I turn around to go back to the girls they're gone so I look around the room to find them. After a few seconds I find them standing on a balcony, they lean on the barrier and talk. I walk out to them slowly and lean down beside them

Y/N: I really think that she will do a really good job for you, thanks for trusting me an this.

Ahri: It wasn't hard... We trust you and miss fortune is a legend in the industry.

Y/N: Is she?

I ask them but instead of answering me Akali asks me what they have been thinking about since Sarah first turned up.

Akali: How do you know her babe?

Y/N: She was in the CIA and worked with my team a lot but a few years ago she left and apparently took over for her father.

Kai'sa: S-So you never been together?

Y/N: That would be a strong way to put it... We had something going before she left but it wasn't serious.

I tell them, it not hard to she that this didn't clam them down at all, not that I can complain I was jealous tot when I first heard about sett. I place my hand on top of Kai'sa's and she look at me.

Y/N: Hey don't worry, I never had any feelings for her and even if I did that was years ago. You four are all need and I wouldn't trade you four for some women I had something with years ago.

Kai'sa: promise?

Y/N: I promise.

I give her a quick kiss on the forehead while Akali hugs me from behind.

Y/N: come on let's go home, the party is over.

They all agree an we leave the party, it's already late at night so the streets are very quiet and we don't drive long until we arrive home.

A/N: so here we are chapter 25 and it only took me about 6 months, is that long? I don't know but anyway I hope you like this, the next 25 chapters and what ever comes beyond that.