Chapter 16

Y/N's POV:

I wake up and immediately hear my phone ringing, I sit up and look at the alarm clock. Who the hell is calling me at 6 in the morning? I take the phone from the bedside table and see that the call is from Eleanor, so I answer it.

Y/N: Yes, how can I help you Eleanor?

Eleanor: Good morning I just wanted to remind you about the barbecue today.

Shit, over all the stress with Ahri I completely forgot that me and Akali were invited  to that.

Y/N: And that's why you're calling me so early? Listen, Eleanor, the last few days have been stressful and I don't think this is a good idea.

Eleanor: You are a soldier Y/N, by now you must be used to getting up early. No arguments smaller you come, and don't forget your girlfriend.

Y/N: what Eleanor? no, she's not my girlfriend.

But Eleanor hung up before she heard the last part, I should go over there... if I don't go freely she will come and drag me by my ears into her garden, I don't need this again. I should go talk to Akali. I get up from my bed and stretch until I hear my back pop softly, before I make my way to the bathroom to get ready. When I arrive in the kitchen, I see Akali and Kai'sa sitting at the kitchen island.

Kai'sa: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: Good morning Bokkie.

The two of them start smiling happily as soon as they see me. I walk past them and get a coffee before sitting down with them. After taking a sip of my coffee, I look at Akali to talk to her about the barbecue.

Y/N: Akali, Eleanor just called me to remind me about the barbecue she invited us to today, I don't know, do you want to go or should I go alone?

Akali: oh shit, I completely forgot... We can go there, I could use a distraction after all the drama of the last few days. when do we have to be there?

Y/N: At 3pm, we have time.

Akali nods and moves on, while I continue to drink my coffee, a question pops up in my head.

Y/N: Speaking of the stress of the last few days, where are Ahri and Eve?

Kai'sa: Ahri is still sleeping and eve is not back yet, she slept over at a... friend of hers.

I see that Kai'sa blushes when she talks about Eve, what does she mean by 'friend'? Why the hell am I getting jealous? If eve thinks she has to fuck some guy it's not my problem, besides I don't want anything from her, why does it make me so angry? I slowly take a sip of the coffee and look up, a little annoyed. I kind of hoped that the look was somewhat subtle, but Akali noticed it immediately.

Akali: oh are we getting jealous because eve is getting laid? So you're not only flirting with Ahri but you're also into eve, who's next me or Bokkie?~

As soon as Kai'sa hears this, she turns bright red and quickly puts her head down on the table.

Y/N: Shut up Akali, I don't flirt with anyone and I don't have a crush on anyone.

Akali just laughs and nods, she doesn't seem to believe me, I'm not even surprised I don't believe myself. I leave the subject alone and we continue talking while I finish my coffee after we are done, I leave them alone and go jogging. 

An hour before we have to leave I get ready for the barbecue, when I am done I sit down on the sofa and wait for Akali. I turn around after I hear her coming down the stairs, she is wearing jeans and a normal jumper, cute as always.