Chapter 8

3rd POV:

Y/N is just coming back from the bar. he opens his front door, goes in and closes the door behind him. When he is inside he leans against the door and runs his hand through his hair while he sighs. Nick's problem may be solved for now, but Y/N can't shake the feeling that it won't stay that way for long. His thoughts are interrupted when he notices three pop stars sitting on the sofa and staring at him.

"Hey what are you guys watching" He asks as he walks in her direction and points to the running television.

"Just some film no idea, where were you" Akali asks as she takes the control and turns off the television.

"Oh don't worry about it, a friend from work needed help with something." Answers Y/N and the girls nod. He takes the holster from his belt and puts it and the gun back into the safe that stands next to the sofa. When Ahri and Akali see the weapons, they flinch a little but quickly calm down. Eve stands up and walks to Y/N and puts her hand on his chest and grins at him.

"And what are you doing with that gun darling~" eve asks as she tries to reach into the still open safe to retrieve the gun but before she can Y/N grabs her arm and stops her before she can reach the gun.

"Don't do that Evelynn, cut the crap and get your fucking hand out of there. And while we're at it, don't touch me." Says Y/N loudly Ahri and Akali are shocked by his answer even eve is taken aback for a moment but quickly catches herself again. She takes her hand out of the safe but her other hand stays on Y/N's chest and she comes even closer to him.

"Why are you in such a bad mood, darling?~" She asks with a whisper as she brings her face close to his.

"Believe me I'm anything but in a bad mood however I'm not in the mood for your bullshit so GET. AWAY. FROM. ME." After she hears this, eve reluctantly steps away from Y/N and sits back down on the sofa without saying one more word. Ahri and Aklai are shocked they have never seen anyone stand up to Eve before but Y/N is not surprised by her reaction he has always been one of the few if not the only person who could counter Eve. He never had any problems to see through her and therefore eve's behavior never had any influence on Y/N except that it often pissed him off.

"where is Kai'sa?" asks von to change the subject. he goes to the table in the corner of the living room on where a few bottles of alcohol are standing. The girls are a bit hesitant to answer but after a few seconds Akali answers while Y/N pours himself a drink.

"eh she is in your garden as wanted to think alone for a bit." After hearing this, Y/N stops pouring his drink, takes the bottle and two glasses before heading out the door.

"Wait, I think she wants to be left in peace." eve calls after him but Y/N just keeps on walking.

"Thanks for your opinion Evelynn, but unfortunately I didn't ask." Y/N says back before going out the door.

Y/N's POV:

When I get outside I see Kai'sa sitting on the bench in the back corner of my garden so I walk up to her. as I walk to her I think of the day I met her. Back then my life was simple I had parents who loved me and I was about to meet one of my best friends. God I miss that time.

13 years earlier:

Ahri eve and I are sitting in the cafeteria of our school. The two of them are talking about something, but I'm barely listening. My thoughts are on the girl sitting a few tables away. I have never seen her here before she is sitting there all alone I feel sorry for her why is she sitting there all alone.

"Hey Y/N where are you with your thoughts?" Ahri asks while tugging at my arm. I break out of my thoughts and look at Ahri who is looking at me worriedly.