Chapter 12

Y/N's POV:

I'm sitting in the living room waiting for Akali and Kai'sa, they've been upstairs changing for almost 20 minutes now, how long can it take to change for a hike? at the other end of the sofa sits eve and looks at her phone but I can see that she has something to say.

"Would you please just say what you have to say?" I ask her and she immediately puts her phone away and looks at me.

"are you going to kick her out?" She asks anxiously but I quickly shush her head and she calms down again.

"If she wants to stay she can stay but then she has to get herself together." I answer calmly and to my surprise eve starts to smirk, not that eve smirking is anything special but the timing is weird

"You still like her, don't you darling?~" Ask eve, why did I know she would come up with this now? Even if the answer was yes, it would not change the fact that Ahri has a boyfriend. I don't like Ahri that way at least not anymore. the only reason to be with her would be nostalgia and that would be unfair to both of us.

"Don't start, eve, I'll go upstairs and ask if they're ready." I say while I stand up, I go upstairs and knock on Akali and Kai'sa's room. I hear them talking behind the door and after a few seconds Kai'sa opens the door and starts smiling when she realizes it's me. fuck I missed that smile so much.

"Hey Y/N" She says sweetly as she lays her head against the door frame.

"Hey I just wanted to ask if you two are ready." I say with a smile.

"yes we are ready to go" She replies as she slowly takes her head off the door frame and walks down past me. shortly after Akali also walks past me and turns to me as she walks down the stairs and start smiling too.

"Are you coming, Big boy?~" Asks Akali seductively. Where did she get this confidence all of a sudden? Shit, these two are killing me.

"on my way" I answer her. The three of us go downstairs and say goodbye to Eve before we go out and get into my car.

"Where do you want to hike?" Asks Kai'sa a few minutes after we left.

"In a national park half an hour from here. usually I go there with a friend of mine but he has no time this week." I answer while I continue to concentrate on the road.

"A friend from your work" Akali asks from behind and I just nod. After a few seconds, Akali continues to talk. "can I ask you something Y/N? why don't you ever talk about your job? since we've been living with you you've been dodging this question"

"I just don't like to talk about it. I have a very difficult and often dangerous job but I just don't want this job to control my private life." Answer I and the two become silent. Twenty minutes later we arrive and get out of the car. After walking 5 minutes we reach the entrance of the national park.

"Why does this place seem so damn familiar?" Says Akali to her myself I laugh a little and answer her.

"Nice to see that you remember. I came here with my father many times and a few times we took you with us. We climbed in the trees and played catch, Was always fun." I say while I walk away in the park. While we walk through the park we talk about the music of the girls. They got a little mad when I told them that I never listened to their single POP/STARS but they quickly calmed down after I promised them that we could listen to the song together when we got home. It's a nice feeling to just have fun with them, without any drama. I haven't had this much fun in a long time, since they left I haven't had many friends. Of course I had nick and the others from the team and I love them as if they were my brothers but with Akali and Bokkie it's just a little different. We have been walking for about an hour when we hear a voice behind us when I turn around I see a about 12 years old girl.