Chapter 30

AN: I really managed to write something... it took much longer than i hoped but that can't be helped. i hope you like it, we'll see if i still have it :)
Sorry if it feels any different than usual I'm not used to writing anymore.

Y/N's POV:

Akali: So you're going to war?

Asks Akali, as soon as I woke up I called the four of them together to tell them. I just want to get it over with, I thought the longer I waited the harder it would be, but to no one's surprise their reactions were not exactly great.
Ahri immediately panicked and clung to my legs, it took Eve and Kai'sa to get her away from me and onto the sofa. Eve is of course cool as ever but I swear I can see a bit of panic under her mask of coolness and about 5 tons of make-up. Only Akali surprised me, nothing, no sadness, no anger, just acceptance.

Y/N: Well, the war is as good as over, but technically yes.

Eve: How dangerous is it?

Y/N: I can't give you the answer you want.

I answer her honestly.

Ahri: I don't want you to go...

Y/N: I know Gumiho but unfortunately I have no choice, this is my job.

Ahri: What if something happens to you?

Y/N: I'll be careful, it's not the first time I've been over there. I'm good at what I do, everything will be fine.

I answer her in an attempt to calm her down. Of course I know that this is only semi-true. Even though I'm good at what I do, that doesn't change the fact that it's dangerous as fuck, and unfortunately Eve doesn't believe a word of what I say.

Eve: Bullshit Y/N, you can't tell us that nothing will happen. I mean look at you, your body is covered in scars from top to bottom, it's a miracle you survived the last ten years.

Akali/Kai'sa: EVE SHUT UP!

Eve: What?! You know I'm right.

And she's right. My body is irrefutable proof that my job could mean my death sooner or later, but that's not helpful right now. Eve is the beacon of strength for the other three, they look up to her. If Eve panics, the others will follow suit and I can't afford that right now.

Y/N: Can I talk to you for a second, Evelynn?

Eve nods and stands up without a word while the others just look at me with concern. I walk up the stairs to Ahri and Eve's room and close the door behind her. I lean against her dresser and she sits down on the bed across from me. after a few seconds of silence, I start talking.

Y/N: Can I be open with you?

Eve: you know that you can.

Y/N: Well thank you, you have to drop that shit.

Eve: What?!

Y/N: You heard me. The other three are relying on you, they are not used to seeing you like this, if you tell them I am going to die they will believe you without any hesitation.

She looks at me in disbelief, as if she wants to break all my bones right now. I'm sorry, Eve, maybe I am an asshole when it comes to this, but I need you to be strong right now.

Eve: Are you kidding me Y/N?! Why is everyone here allowed to show their emotions but me?

Y/N: You can show your emotions, eve, but you have to think about the others too. They look up to you, they see you as their big sister, that's how it was when we were kids and that's how it always will be. I need you eve, I can't afford to worry about you while I'm away and you are the only one who can keep the three of them on track.

Eve: I don't care Y/N! This is just as hard for me as it is for the others.

Y/N: I know Eve, I know better than most that you are more emotional than you would like to admit but please just talk to me if something is bothering you. Driving everyone else crazy isn't going to help you. What's bothering you, Eve? And I know it's more than just me leaving.

She starts to speak but hesitates and lets her head fall into her hands. I push myself away from the dresser to sit next to her. After a moment's hesitation, she puts her head against my shoulder and I put my arm around her.

Y/N: Please talk to me Eve.

Eve: ... I'm okay.

Y/N: please, just be honest with me.

She thinks for a few seconds before standing up and turning to me. She smiles at me as if she somehow got her self-confidence back.

Eve: I can't lose you. I told you that I need time to sort some things out, and I won't let you die before me and Ahri have you too.

Y/N: You and Ahri? Oh man, are you trying to dry me out or what? I have a lot of stamina but I don't know if I'm strong enough for that.~

Eve: Focus, please. We can talk about sex later.

Evelynn doesn't want to talk about sex... I think the world is coming to an end. I always thought that eve's old home had to freeze over before that would happen.

Y/N: Wow, I didn't think you'd ever say that. Should I be worried about you? But okay, I want all of that too. I love you, Eve, and I want to be with you just like I want to be with the others. Ahri and you can take as much time as you need, I'll wait.

Eve: ... But I won't.

Within a heartbeat her eyes turn golden and her two tails, which she usually hides, come out. Her blades wrap around my body and pull me against her, before I know what's happening she sticks her tongue down my throat and runs her hands through my hair. After a few minutes, which felt suspiciously like a punishment, she pushes me away again with a smirk.

Y/N: I'm relieved to see that you're back to your old ways, hell hasn't frozen over after all.

Eve: Kiss my ass.

Y/N: I'll think about it.~

Eve: I think I'll be into that... When you're back, to give you a good motivation to come back.

Y/N: I have all the motivation I need.

A few hours later:

After talking to Eve for a while, the five of us sit down for lunch and talk about how we want to spend the time before I leave.

Ahri: We are finally done with the EP I talked to miss fortune she is preparing everything for the release.

Y/N: How long do you think it will take to prepare everything?

Ahri: Two maybe three weeks... I don't think it will work before you leave.

Shit, I was hoping that I would at least make it to the release.

Akali: Lucky you, these release events are hell. Some suits are kissing our feet all night while every wannabe star are trying to fuck us to get some fame.

Y/N: Either way, we should celebrate your new project before I have to leave.

Kai'sa: What's your idea?

Akali: Oh what about the new karaoke place downtown?

Oh great, a whole evening of the girls trying to get me to sing.... could be fun.

Y/N: What do you say?

Kai'sa: Sounds fun.

Ahri: I'm in.

Eve: Fine by me.

Akali, Ahri and Kai'sa are really excited. While Ahri runs into her room while her tails swing back and forth with dangerous speed, Akali and Kai'sa are already planning which songs they will make me sing. Eve and I just look at each other and start laughing, tonight is going to be funny. But not that I'm not complaining, I just hope that going away doesn't mess anything up I like things the way they are now.