Chapter 21

Y/N's POV:

Eve and I are just pulling up to one of the most exclusive clubs in the city, I shouldn't be surprised that Eve wanted to come here, this place suits her perfectly. I hate places like this, hundreds of people, lots of alcohol and drugs, but if Eve wants to be here I'll have to put up with it for one night. In front of the club is a line that seems to go around the entire block, but Eve walks past them and we go straight into the club with a nod from the bouncer.

Bouncer: Good evening miss Evelynn.

Eve ignores him and we go inside. I want to go into the main room, but Eve immediately runs up the stairs to the VIP room. I want to follow her but the bouncer standing in front of the VIP room stops me immediately.

Bouncer 2: No entry without invitation.

Y/N: I am here with her.

I tell him while pointing past him to eve, he turns around and when he recognizes her he starts to laugh straight away.

Bouncer 2: I seriously doubt that.

Y/N: What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Bouncer 2: One of the hottest women in the world with a peasant like you?

Okay, this guy has some balls or he just is extremely stupid. I'm bigger and stronger than him and yet he has the guts to throw out a line like that, I don't know if I should laugh or beat the shit out of him.

Y/N: Okay you have two options, you get out of the way if it makes you happy you can ask her if I am with her. Or I get you out of the way but this will hurt. I know in your job you can probably throw a good punch, but I promise I'll punch harder.

We both stare at each other and I'm about to throw the first punch when I see Eve coming down the stairs behind him.

Eve: What's going on here?

Bouncer 2: No need to worry miss Evelynn, I'm just taking care of an unwelcome guest.

Eve briefly looks at me in confusion, I just shake my head.

Eve: The only unwanted here is you, this is my guest let him through immediately or you will no longer have a job in the morning.

The look on his face is priceless, he tries to object but fails to get even a single word out. After a few seconds of looking back and forth between Eve and me, he finally moves aside and lets me through. Eve walks up and gestures for me to follow her, upstairs is a small room with a bar but there is no one there except us. Purple furniture everywhere the light is also purple you could almost think that eve has designed the room not necessarily because of the furniture but because of the stripper pole in the middle of the room that sounds like something eve is into, I wouldn't mind seeing her on that pole.... Out boy you have a girlfriend now.
You can overlook the entire club from up here. So these are the advantages of a VIP, I could get used to this, if you are not on a dance floor full of drunk people and vomit on the floor is a club actually relatively chill. I lean against the railing and watch the people below. It does not take long for Eve to come to me and offers me a drink.

Y/N: Thanks.

Eve: And what do you think of my club?

Y/N: Your club?!

She just smirk with her usual provocative smirk.

Y/N: If you have this club then why did you come to me? You didn't need any help.