Chapter 31

Y/N's POV:

The girls will obviously need quite a while until they are ready for karaoke. Maybe I'll give nick a call, we still have something to do before we go over there. I take out my phone and give nick a call.

Nick: What's up brother?

Y/N: Hey Nick I have about two hours until the girl want to go out. Are you free?

Nick: The usual place? I wanted to ask you anyway so we might as well do it now.

Y/N: Perfect see you in a few minutes.

Then we can tick that off too. I should let the girls know, not that they think I'm making plans with them just to disappear. Eve would find me somehow but I really don't want to be hunted by her. I go upstairs to talk to Akali. when I get to my room, she and Kai'sa are sitting on my bed and goofing around. They're both not even close to being ready and have nothing on but their underwear, perfect view I love it. I could have guessed that two hours was far too optimistic, with luck three. If it goes on like this I don't even have to hope that I'll get home before sunrise, it'll be awesome.

Akali: Oh hey, you're going to watch your hot girlfriends change? If so, I really hope you do more than just watch. Maybe you want to help our Brookie here out of her bra?~

Kai'sa: S-Shut up Akali.

Y/N: Believe me babe, when I see you like this, I want to do more than just help you both out of your bras.~ Unfortunately I have something I should deal with before we leave.

Akali: What could be more important than fucking the shyness out of your girlfriend?~

While me and Akali continue to tease each other, Kai'sa is blushing mess as usual.

Kai'sa: W-Why do you k-keep doing this to me?

Y/N: Well, I would really like to do it and besides, it's funny to see you like this, babe.

Akali: Don't act like you don't enjoy it, I know you're so dirty under that shyness.

Y/N: For sure... Wait a minute, how the hell do you know that?!

Akali: She's been single for ages, who do you think took care of her every time she got horny?~

Y/N: I promise you we'll talk about that again.

Guaranteed we will, as if I would not take such a chance... Shit nick is waiting for me, I can't keep talking

Kai'sa: Y-You wanted to tell us something?

Y/N: Yeah right, I have to head out for a bit, I'll meet you at the club. Can you give me a call when you head out?

Akali: Sure, where are you going?

Y/N:  Nick and I have to visit an old friend before we leave.

Akali nods and I go up to them to say goodbye. I hug them both, as they lay their heads on my shoulders I quickly unhook their bras before I give them a quick kiss and walk out of the room. I can almost hear Kai'sa blushing while Akali laughs and shouts something after me.

Akali: Hey asshole, you can't just get us out of our underwear and then not finish the job!

Y/N: Watch me.

I walk on and set off to meet Nick. After a while I stop in front of the city park and walk to a military cemetery. I pass dozens of gravestones from soldiers who died for their country in various wars from World War II to the one I've been fighting in for years. After walking through the cemetery for a few minutes, I see nick and stand next to him in front of one of the gravestones. He's been given a very nice spot right in the shade of a tree and a very nice headstone, exactly what he deserves... Conner Davis