Chapter 9

3rd POV:

"An easy day brother" Y/N wakes up abruptly and breathes heavily. he drops back onto bed and sighs loudly. Ever since Nick talked about Conner, Y/N can't get him out of his head. He has already lost comrades before Conner, but with him Y/N has the feeling that he hasn't done enough for him. He looks at the clock next to his bed and sees that it is already 7 o'clock in the morning.

"Ah makes no sense to go to sleep now..." Y/N stands up and stretches his back out until he hears a satisfying pop. he starts to do some exercises, for years it has been a ritual for him to exercise after getting up in the morning. After he worked out about 20 minutes he is finished and goes into the bathroom to shower. a few minutes later he comes out of the bathroom with only a boxer shorts on.

"Hey Y/N, Are you coming down? Kai'sa made breakf..." Akali runs into the room without knocking but freezes the second she sees Y/N standing topless in the room. She starts on his chest and blushes intensely.

But her flushed face is quickly shocked when she sees the scars on Y/N's torso

But her flushed face is quickly shocked when she sees the scars on Y/N's torso. Y/N has been injured many times in his years with the Navy seals gunshot wounds, explosions wounds and knife attacks he has had it all and more.

"Sorry... I'll go down again." She stares at Y/N for a while until she realizes what she is doing, Akali runs out of the room and quickly slams the door.

Y/N's POV:

Well, that was uncomfortable... Why can't she knock like any normal person does? Now they will only have more questions about me than before... fuck! I go to my dresser and take out my clothes. After I get dressed I close my dresser again and look at the pictures on the dresser a picture of my parents and me and a picture of my team. Sometimes I ask how I am still alive I had so many near death experiences in my life and many of the people I love have not survived these experiences so why fuck did I? Well no time for self-pity, I should go down now.

I go downstairs and see Kai'sa, Evelynn  and Akali sitting in the living room when I see them they stop talking and stare at me just like Akali started me when she ran into my room.

"...what?" I ask. As if I did not know the answer I know this look very well by now and not only from these three. 

"Nothing Y/N, how did you sleep?" Says Kai'sa with a sweet voice. Okay then I guess I don't have to talk about it that's fine with me.

"Good thanks." I say with a smile

"Really? we heard a few silent screams" Kai'sa asks worriedly. Yeah that's what I thought I had nightmares all night I was hoping that they didn't hear that.

"Just a nightmare, don't worry" The night was just shit, the first morning with them cannot go much worse. I see immediately that the three do not buy my answer.

"How did you sleep? What do you think of the rooms?" I ask to change the subject.

"Very good, the rooms are very nice. thank you again for letting us live here you didn't have to do that" Says Kai'sa while I sit down on a chair opposite the sofa.