Chapter 2: Hast thou seen Hagr... BOLT?!

Edited. 

Hey guys!!! I have a question for you all: Where are you all from? 

Leave a comment and a like!! Honestly, you have no idea how much they motivate me to continue this story. Please recommend this book to other people as well :D

Onto the story!!!

Percy's pov: (continuation from were I last left)

Okay, maybe i exaggerated that last part but we were at least twenty feet off the ground. Okay, fine; Ten feet but that's still pretty high! 

Apparently, i wasn't the only one who misjudged the height as screams erupted all around me. I, myself, was screaming at the top of my lungs with my hand still glued to Annabeth's. We fell on the ground with a loud thud-- correction: I fell on the ground with a thud. Annabeth fell on top of me. With a thud. I let out a groan as my head turned into a slushy for a second. 

"Sorry," Annabeth mumbled as she pushed herself off of me making sure to jab her elbow into my stomach. Absolutely lovely. Instead of focusing on that, I turned my attention to the cry i had heard coming from somewhere to my right.

Nico's pov:

Jason utilized the wind to avoid getting squashed. Unfortunately, he was only able to carry Piper and Thalia- which was understandable as Piper was his girlfriend and Thalia was his sister. Mind you, a sister that was still petrified of heights. Sadly, that meant that my future still held a big slap from the ground. Leo was right beneath me and Hazel was somewhere off to my left with Frank. 

"Frank! Turn into something!" I yelled, remembering his weird shape-shifting ability. Frank nodded in understanding and turned into a sparrow. Wonderful. He flew to the ground swiftly and waited there for the rest of us to slam into the ground. I could've sworn i saw him tilt his head in a 'Hurry up! What's taking so long?' way. That was probably the first time that i wanted to snap a sparrow's neck.  

Percy and Annabeth were the first to hit the ground with Annabeth landing on top of Percy. They were followed by Hazel who, apparently, had a few tricks up her sleeve; she did a somersault in mid air and managed to land on her feet. That left Leo and i. Yay. 

Leo yelled out to me, "Nice knowing you, Nico!"

Leo hit the ground before me. With the way things were looking, i was going to land on top of him. Unfortunately for me, he had his legs up.

One of his shoes face planted me while the other one dug into my stomach. I let out a cry in surprise and pain.

Jason's pov:

I landed on my feet with Piper and Thalia clinging to me: Thalia had dug her nails into my skin. That'll leave marks, I thought.

I scanned the area which looked a lot like a park; There was a mud track leading off to the right and a couple of trees surrounding the area. I couldn't make out anything other than that though. The minimal light that the moon shone down on us wasn't nearly enough for that. 

I brought my attention back to the people that I had Potty keyholed with. Annabeth was standing over Percy who sat on the ground rubbing his stomach and shaking his head; His resemblance to a dog in that moment was uncanny. Hazel was looking around and, when i didn't find Frank lying around somewhere, I assumed that he was the little sparrow on her shoulder. Either that or sparrows loved Hazel now. Looking over to my right, i found myself looking at a rather peculiar scene: Leo had face-planted Nico with his shoe. Leo's other foot was jammed into Nico's stomach.

Ouch! That's got to hurt! I thought as I ran over to help him. Nico rolled off of Leo and hit the ground with a loud oomph. I offered a hand to Leo and Nico and helped them to their feet.