Chapter 14: Trudging through the woods

Unedited. 

Guys i hope u like the chapter! PLZ COMMENT!!!

Percy's pov:

All the students went silent and looked up at the professor. The demigods wiped tears from their eyes and got to their feet while trying to stop laughing at the pooped-on-top-by-an-owl boy.

"I would like to inform the exchange students that they will have a separate commons room equipped with all of their needs in the Gryffindor tower. If professor Hagrid will be as kind so show the exchange students to their... activity room, I would be grateful," said professor McGonagall.

Hagrid nodded his head and a grin tugged on the ends of his lips.

"Well then you may begin your feast!" announced professor.

Suddenly, a buffet covered the tables. There were pizza, chicken, pasta, drinks, fruits, BBQ and everything that you could imagine.

I threw a large mass of food on my plate and grabbed a slice of pizza. As it neared my mouth, the sky rumbled with anger and outrage.

I set down my pizza slice and looked over to Annabeth expectantly. She sighed and walked over to professor McGonagall and started talking to her.

After a while, professor McGonagall grimly nodded and with a flick of her wand, a fire burst through in the middle of the hall.

All of the demigods got out of their seats. Before we could dump our food in the fire, I said," Stop guys! They'll suspect something. Hazel, could you work up some mist and cover it up?"

Hazel nodded and her face scrunched up in concentration. All of us dropped the best part of our food in the fire and offered prayer to our parents.

After we were done, we slumped back into our seats and started talking about camp in Greek.

As soon as we started, we were cut short by Harry who said," how did you do that? What language was that?"

"The language is Greek and we learnt it at the camp we go to," Annabeth quickly responded with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh okay," was Harry's response before he shrunk into his chair.

I noticed Ron staring at Annabeth so I protectively took her hand. Ron glanced at our intertwined hands and went red.

I guess he wasn't the only one since Hermione was the same way. Was it just me or was Hermione into me? Or maybe she was into Carter! That would explain everything! I'm going to go with theory number 2.

I looked over to Leo who was having a heated conversation with Thalia, Jason and Nico while Piper was talking with Hazel, Carter and Sadie.

Thank the gods that we had all ended up in the same house! I don't know what I would do without Annabeth.

All that was fine but I missed camp and the campers... and believe it or not, Clarisse was one of the missed.

I shivered at the thought of that daughter of Ares. She was something. I guess her anger could come in handy once in a while. She did slay a drakon back when Kronos and I were enemies.

Correction, still are, the only difference is that Kronos' remains sit in a tomb at the bottom of Tartarus.

I shivered again at that thought. Tartarus was one place where you did not, I repeat, did not want to ever be and I say that from experience.

Annabeth looked over to me and nuzzled into my chest before asking," you okay?"

I nodded and said," I'm just tired is all. I can't wait to go to sleep."