Chapter 16: Breakfast Monsters

Unedited. 

Hiya guys! Whazzup? Anyways.... plz comment! i would really appreciate it! thnx! oh n, guess what? This books reached 2k reads!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME! Don't stop guys!

Percy's pov: 

I enthusiastically jumped up from my seat and made my way over to the door with Annabeth's hand interlocked with mine and the rest of the large group following my lead.

I pulled open the door to be greeted by many students escaping through another doorway that lead to another common room.

Just as I was about to step outside, I was stopped by Thalia who said," Does anyone remember how to get to the dining hall?"

Everyone, other than Annabeth and Jason, including me, shrugged.

Annabeth sighed before gesturing towards Jason to take the lead. Jason squirmed past me with Piper right beside him.

They rushed past us and walked out of the crowded doorway when Nico suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong now?" I asked, exasperated.

Nico looked over to me and said," Where in the name of my father is our stuff? There was only a shirt and a pair of jeans alongside a pair of converses in my room! Where's Shadow?"

That's when everyone started to panic.

Annabeth sighed before face palming and saying," Calm down, guys! The stuff is in the common room! You were supposed to take it up to your rooms but you were too tired! They are in the back! I'll help you guys find them when we get back."

A look of relief crossed the face of nine much tensed demigods or magicians in Carter and Sadie's case.

"Well, are you guys coming?" asked Jason who seemed to be the only one other than Annabeth who knew of our luggage.

There were a number of yes-es and yup-s.

Leo caught up with Jason and Piper and indulged in a conversation. Hazel, Frank, Carter and Sadie joined up with Nico and Thalia who just happened to be in a fight.

My arm was draped over Annabeth's shoulders while she rested her head of my shoulder.

"So, Anny... are you ready to lose at practice today?" I asked, teasingly.

Annabeth slightly lifted her head from my shoulder to look at me with a smirk on her face.

"You wish, Perce. You're going down!" Annabeth mumbled as she delivered a tiny peck on my cheek.

I sighed and said," Not going to happen, Wise girl."

Annabeth pushed my arm from over her shoulders and turned to glare at me while I smirked at her, pleased at my achievement. 

Seeing that I wasn't bound to cower under her death glare, she sighed at grabbed my arm, returning it to it's original position.

We walked in comfortable silence after that. We crossed moving staircases, moving portraits, moving ghost and students who were hustling and bustling past us. 

Jason and Piper were talking about Camp while Leo was tinkering with a few screws and nuts that he had summoned from his tool belt.

Finally, after much walking, we reached the banquet hall that we had first arrived in yesterday. Jason let Hazel and Frank walk ahead as he fell back in footing to join Annabeth and I.

Jason let go of Piper's hand before giving her a kiss and then walked over to me. I fist bumped him before the four of us indulged in a conversation concerning the massacre of the Stolls as they had recently found out from a little birdie (Leo) that he, the Stolls and Nico had painted the Aphrodite cabin black just before coming on this quest, thus explaining Piper's little tantrum the other day.