Chapter 12: Train to school

Unedited. 

Hey guess, please comment, vote and recommend. I hope you guys like this chapter. I hope you find it... exciting! onto the chapter:

Leo's pov:

"Come on guys. Ice creams on Jason, literally!" I yelled causing everyone to go into another laughing fit. We walked the way to the ice cream parlor which had the name of... wait I was too lazy to read the name on the board.

We seated ourselves at a table for a table for five and another table for 6. Annabeth, Percy, Sadie, Carter, Frank and Hazel sat at one table while Jason, Thalia, Piper, Nico and I sat at one.

Piper frantically waved her hand, trying to call the waiter over. It was beginning to annoy me.

"Hey beauty queen, this is how it's done," I said to Piper who turned red. I turned towards the waiter and yelled real loud," Oi, over here!"

Annabeth sighed while the boys erupted in a cascade of laughter to which the girls fumed but I could see that Annabeth was trying hard not to laugh.

The waiter walked over to Annabeth and said," What would you like?"

Annabeth asked everyone their fill, brightly forgetting me and said,"4 chocolate scoops, 1 blueberry scoop, five vanilla scoops and um... Leo what do you want?"

I turned towards her and grinned. My answer to her question was," three scoops of scrumptious red velvet ice cream with wafers and cookies!"

Annabeth rolled her eyes and looked at the waiter and said," you heard him."

The waiter repeated our orders and then disappeared behind the counter and the far end of the room.

I indulged in a conversation with Jason and Thalia while Piper tried to talk to Nico, often slapping him for saying something stupid.

"So why do the wizards wave sticks? Oh yeah, I forgot! They plan on sticking the stick up monsters you know where!" I said.

Thalia snorted and said," if you haven't noticed, they do magic with their 'stick'."

Jason turned to Thalia and said," well, what if a wizard is in a fast battle? He won't last a minute against a sword. Even saying the word takes so long!"

"I know, right?" I said in a girly falsetto. Jason started laughing while Thalia smirked.

Suddenly, Calypso's face flashed into my mind.

"I miss Calypso, you know?" I said to Jason while Thalia started talking to Nico and Piper.

Jason looked over to me and said," It'll be alright. I mean, we'll be going back real soon!"

I sighed and said," I don't think so. If Chiron said that it's a quest then I doubt that it's going to be an easy one since all of us are here."

Jason replied," It'll be alright. I'll make sure that you see Calypso and since when did you become sentimental?"

I laughed at that and said," Since I met Calypso."

The waiter was talking to Annabeth now. She handed him the required money while he walked around the tables handing out ice creams. I finally got mine and started to chug it down my throat.

Percy and Thalia finished first while Jason and I followed. Piper, Carter, Annabeth, Hazel and Frank hadn't even eaten half. Nico was almost through.

I dragged the lot who had finished towards a corner and said," operation destroy-cold is a go!"

I looked at him and said," No, of course not. I called you over here but I am so not ready!"