Chapter 18: Tartarus brings terror

Unedited. 

This chapter is sort of a filler. It isn't really that long but please read the author's notes. They're really important... well in this chapter they are.

Percy's pov:

As soon as we reached the training area, I knew that there was something very wrong. A peculiar aura of power covered the field. As I scanned the arena, trying to find anything out of place, a single sheet of folded paper was strewn over the training field in the dot middle.

I gestured towards it, catching the attention of the group who stared at the note with dismay. 

This better not be any new mission, I though silently.

Annabeth walked over to the note and gingerly opened it up after shooting a nervous glance at me. I walked over to her and took notice of the Olympus official stamp sticker slapped at the fold of the enveloped note.

Annabeth flipped the note over and started reading it:

" Dear children,

                               Tartarus has been tricked into letting loose a horde of monsters directed to kill a wizards by the name of Harry Potter by the Titan meant to kill Poseidon, Prometheus. Unfortunately, he is not the only one ordered to be killed. Percy, Jason, Annabeth and Leo are under threat as well. Carter Kane and Sadie Kane were appointed to look over the Golden Trio as you are to do except that they are not under any threat. The council believes that if the forces are adjoined then the horde can be held off. A singular locket is the source of the spawning. You must destroy it. The blood of the Sea, the Sky, Knowledge, Crafting as well as the blood of the wizard. The forces must combine. The son of the sea god is ordered to be killed by Prometheus. Take care of yourselves, young ones."

Silence came with the note. 

Annabeth finally broke the deep silence," We need to tell Chiron about this. He said that we had to tell him if we wanted to break the secret to the wizards."

"Woah woah woah! First, we need to decide if we're even going to tell the wizards!" Carter remarked.

"Oh shut up, Carter! Of course we have to tell the wizards unless you have any other idea that doesn't make the wizards think of us as traitors," Sadie reasoned.

"Sadie's right, Carter..." Jason said.

"All in favor for telling the wizards?" Percy asked, throwing his hand into the air only to be followed by Annabeth, Jason, Sadie, Frank, Hazel and Piper.

Percy stared at Nico and Thalia expectantly while Sadie glowered at Carter.

"Guys, you saw what just happened in the woods! They are not trust worthy! Besides, that Harry guy is way over his head. Even if we do tell them, what's to keep them from proclaiming us as the enemy?" Nico debated his point.

"That's a risk we're going to have to take, Nico," Jason said, shooting a glance over to his sister.

Thalia sighed and said," fine, i'm in but if this doesn't work then i'm going to cut your balls off, Jackson."

"Nico?" Hazel called out expectantly. 

Nico followed Thalia's manners.