Chapter 15: Common rooms

Unedited. 

Thank you guys for reading!!! I luv ya all!!!

Percy's pov:

After trudging through the woods for a while, the group that was being lead by Hagrid was brought upon a clearing where all of our training equipment sat.

Rows of spears, swords and daggers lined the far racks that were laid behind everything else.

A miniature lave wall stood at a thirty meters height.

An archery range was laid at the right most corner with bows and arrows lining the outer boundary.

Around or so dummies stood their ground at the right most corner next to which the weapons stood.

A large, placid lake sat in the middle of the clearing. Clear, glistening water filled it to the very rim.

An obstacle course exceeded through the woods, surrounding the clearing with sacks of wheat, grain and heavy metal along side random arrows that whizzed past your head when you passed them but keep in mind, they only whizzed past your head when you were able to dodge them.

A bunch of ropes and metal bars were passed through from tree to tree. Over all, it was meh... This was nothing compared to what we do at Camp.

All of the Demigods had been expecting a little bit more but... Oh well!

"I'm going to go sleep now!" I said before turning on the balls of my feet, grabbing Annabeth's hand and then walking back to the castle.

I could hear footsteps coming from behind me so Annabeth and I fell back into line with the rest of the group before starting to talk about blue chocolate chip cookies.

Soon we were standing at the foot of a staircase trying to remember the direction that had been given to us.

Annabeth, being the responsible one and the only one who bothered listening to whatever Professor McGonagall, lead us through... moving staircases? Either that or I was so tired that I was hallucinating.

I'm going to go with the second explanation as the pictures on the walls seemed to be moving... and talking and that is not real! Right?

After walking for around fifteen minutes, we stumbled past a portrait depicting a fat lady with a pink, fluffy robe poured on. Her hair was pulled back into a sophisticated bun.

The vastness of the lady's face was enough to make me burst out laughing but I was too tired to do so, so I held in my fit on laughter. The lady's eyes were almost fully covered with the bulging fat. Her lips were painted red along with the flower that was gracefully tucked behind one of the lady's ears.

The lady sat on a pink chair in the middle of a meadow.

Annabeth gently slipped her hand out of mine and drowned it into her robes pocket.

I eyed her questioningly after which she pulled out a slip of paper and walked closer to the portrait, ushering the group to follow.

"Excuse me?" Annabeth spoke in a loud and clear voice while the best I could manage was to get into bed.

The lady in the portrait stirred, much to my surprise.

Annabeth and the rest of the group, other than Thalia, Leo and Nico, seemed unfazed by the movement of a lady.

My eyes widened as the Lady snapped at Annabeth," What?!?"

Annabeth rolled her eyes and said," We are the new students. There is a special common room for us?"