Chapter 19: The Charming Potions

OMG!!! GUYS!!!!! 10K VIEWS!!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE FREAKING BEST!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Ok, calm down.

So, i know that i haven't properly updated in quite a while now so in this chapter, i will make it up to you guys. Also, PLZ CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK. and don't forget to leave a comment or two. Also, hit that little like button on the way out! onto the chapter (10k! AAAAHHHHH):

Percy's pov:

"And so, we get the equivalent of..." rambled on the Charm's professor.

My friends and I had reached our next class in the nick of time. As soon as I had reached my desk, me head had dropped onto the table, trying to clear my thoughts of today. Annabeth, being Annabeth, had started rambling on about how I should pay more attention in class.

Leo, Sadie, Piper, Nico and Thalia had followed my example. The six of us had tried to doze off but only Nico had accomplished.

I could only ponder about his ways. He was a... son of Hades, if that helped. I pulled my head up to find Annabeth glaring at me.

I sighed, my head dropping down to the same posture.

How much longer? My brain whined.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

"Finally!" Leo shouted as soon as the bell sounded.

"Ahhhh!" Nico cried out loud, " Flying ninja monkeys!"

He had been dozing for most of the class and Leo had just awoken him.

"No, it's just me," Leo said before jumping out of his seat and racing to the door, followed by the rest of them.

Once they were out of the door, Percy turned on the group," Guys, we have to go to Dumbledore. We should tell him about our... uh, problem."

Annabeth nodded but then said," What about Potions?"

"Forget Potions. Would you rather go to class or save the world? Even if it is the third time?" Thalia said, her arms crossed over her front.

"Well, let's go then," Jason said before turning on his heels and starting to walk in a random direction. Realization dawned on him as he stopped in his tracks and turned around to face them, confusion and embarrassment written plainly on his face.

"hey, you guys!" came a growling voice from afar.

Annabeth swirled around, quickly followed by Percy and the rest.

Malfoy's face quickly presented itself. His slick hair were piled over his head. A set motion of ignorance in his jaw along with an ignorant way of speech.

"What?" Thalia asked.

"Shut up, mudblood, i wasn't taking to you," Malfoy sneered.

Nico had to take a few shocks to hold Thalia back.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Look, you hate Harry, I hate Harry..." Malfoy started but was quickly cut off by Annabeth, who said," we don't hate Harry."

"Yeah, you love him," Malfoy's tone was void of all emotion.

I snicked earning a slap from Annabeth who was glaring at both me and Malfoy. The only difference was that i was smirking while Malfoy was clearly intimidated

"Thanks for the offer but... I think we'll pass," Thalia said, her eyes glaring daggers at Malfoy. If looks could kill, Malfoy would be six feet under.