2

FF 2 months

Ashanti Myers
At Neo's house

Me and Neo were starting to vibe alot more since the smoke session. I got his number. At first it was just us asking when we were finna meet up for weed. Then we started having smoke sessions alone. Then it was just us hanging out.

"Neo come hereee!" I said laying down on his bed.

"What Ashanti?"

"Let me play yo game." I said getting up.

"Hell nawl. You better get the hell on bruh." He said about to walk out his room. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm finna make a video for my channel." I said pulling out my phone. I had a Youtube Channel where I document what happens in my life. It has daily vlogs and challenges I do with my friends and my Zac.

"Hey Shanti Crew, Welcome back to my channel. So today we are with my bestfriend Neo. Say hey boy." He waved to the camera. I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"Ya'll he be acting shy but we all know. Anyways, today ya'll we not really doing nothing. We probably gone match later. But we got school tomorrow. You wanna go to the mall?" I asked Neo while still looking at the vlog. He looked down and shrugged his shoulders.

"It don't matter Shan." He said turning his attention back to his phone.

I ended the video. I just looked at him for a second.

"Now since when have you been shy?" I said about to leave out his room. I stood in the doorway waiting for his response.

"A nigga just not used to talking to a damn camera." He said making me laugh.

"Damien! Get yo ass down here right now." His mom called out for him. He groaned and rolled his eyes. He got off the bed and walked downstairs. I followed behind him.

"What's up ma?" He said going to the side of her and giving her a hug.

"Hey Ms. Lucky." I said to her, letting her know I was there.

"Hey Ashanti. Damien why the fuck my house not clean." I cringed for him. No, cause why the fuck is you yelling at him while I'm there. That shit weird as fuck to me.

"Ma I was finna do it. We just got caught up."

"The fuck you mean you got caught up?! Ya'll been fucking in my mother fucking house?! Ashanti, call yo dad. You gotta go. And you, you better not say a damn thing to me." She said stomping upstairs. I rolled my eyes. I looked at Neo and he had this blank ass look on his face.

"Go get yo shit bruh. I'll take you home." He said walking out the door, grabbing his keys.

As we got in the car, it was so silent. Literally nothing. All you could hear was the sound of the car engine. I broke the silence.

"I don't give a fuck what you say, I don't like yo mama. And that shit not gone change." He scoffed. "That shit was just weird as fuck. Like I know she don't act like that on a day to day." I said still dragging his mother.

One thing I can't control is my mouth. Whatever I have to say, Ima say it. But I'ma say it to the point you'a never want to talk about me again.

"I'm cool Shan. Ian tripping on her." He said basically telling me to calm down. And that is wasnt that serious. And that blew me over the edge.

"Why the fuck am I more mad about this shit than you?"

"Cause I don't care about what she be having to say. At end of the day, I'm grown. I'm not finna go back and forth and talk about her behind her back like I'm fourth grade. If I needa say sum, I'll confront her." He said as we pulled into my neighborhood.

"So you just bottle all of the shit-"

"It is what it is Ashanti. Whatever the fuck you wanna call it, yeah, that's what I'm doing." He making mug him.

"Bitch-"

"Watch yo' mouf real talk bruh. Ion play bout that bitch word for real. Cause if I was to call you one, it'll be a whole ass issue." He said as he parked the car in my driveway.

"Whatever." I said getting out his car. I slammed the door shut before making my way to the door. I typed in the door code and walked in. I went to my room where I just lied down on my bed. Staring at the wall.

I, eventually, got up and made my way to the kitchen. I opened the pantry door, revealing all the snacks my dad bought while I was gone.

I decided to vlog myself making a little snack and also telling them what had just happened.

"Alright guys, so I'm back and we not with Neo no more. Ima tell ya'll what happened while I make my snack.

I set the phone up on my phone stand as I grabbed my cutting board, cucumbers, a knife, and a Naked drink.

"So ya'll, me and Neo had just finished talking to ya'll. Like you seen in the last clip." I said skinning the cucumber.

"After that, his mom called him downstairs and stuff. And she was basically yelling at him in front of me. And if you know me, you know that you don't disrespect one of mines. She was like screaming in his face and he was just sitting there allowing that." I said starting to cut the vegetable. My dad walked passed the camera and waved.

"And she was basically like "Ashanti you need to go home." And was like we was having sex in her house. Which is not true. And she was just basically disrespecting me at that point."

"Neo drove me home and I told him straight up that I didn't like his mom. He was giving me this nonchalant attitude. And I wasn't having so when I got out his car I made sure to slam the door." I said as I finished making my snack. I sat on the barstool right next to where I made my food.

"But anyways guys, other than that, today was pretty good." My dad came behind me and started dancing in the camera. A lot of people loved my dad when he made appearances in my videos.