3

The Next Day

Ashanti Myers
At School

I had published the video from yesterday, last night. I had already gained 41 new subscribers and my view and like counts were in the thousands.

I walked in the school and sat down at a table in the back. I scrolled through the comments that were posted. All of them basically saying the same things.

"They way Neo looks at youuu😩"
"I wish my dad was that funny😂😂"
"Neo is soo fione"
"Ya'll are more than bestfriends"

I laughed at these comments and liked all the ones about Neo and my dad. The bell rung and I walked to my first period.

As I walked in the first period class, I spotted my bestfriend and her twin, a.k.a, Kaden. I saw they saved me an empty seat in between them.

"Awww, I feel like a queen." I said as I blushed taking the seat in the back of the class.

"Shut the fuck up." Kaden said. I rolled my eyes at him because was always rude to me, well sometimes. He claims I do and say stupid shit. I rolled my eyes.

"Kaden, don't start with me. Too early in the damn morning." I said rolling my eyes.

"Heyyy beauty." Ariana said giving me hug. I hugged her back and said hello.

We conversed a little more before starting our work. We had talked about us getting high later on.

"Ari, Dre said he not buying us no more weed tho." I rolled my eyes at what Kaden just said. I went to phone to text him. Even though he was nothing but a couple of classrooms away, I needed an answer now.

Big Brother⭐️ (Dre)

dre why the hell kaden just told me some bullshit.

what he said?

he said that you wasn't buying no more weed for us.

cause im not tf😂😂😂

nigga you acting stingy as fuck

ya'll niggas be smoking all my shit
and my plug car in the shop rn anyways

no we don't!
we're splitting an eighth between 4 people
stop being like that man

ight bruh damn.

______________

"Ya'll I got us our plug back." I said holding my hand out for a dap. Nobody met my hand causing me to dap myself up. I continued doing my work until the bell rang.

We met up with Dre in the hallway. He was in 12th grade. We we're in 11th. I had my permit. Ari and Kaden both had their licenses.

"Yooo twin." I said dapping him up. He started laughing.

"What's up Shan." He said while playfully slapping my forehead. I punched him in the arm. And he pushed me. I rolled my eyes.

"My crew let's go." I said as Ari, Kaden, and Dre followed behind me. Dre wasn't in the next class with me and the twins so why he followed I have no clue.
______________
"Hey Vloggg! So today, me and the twins really just been chilling. Say hey bestfriend." I said putting the camera on Ari.

"Heyyy ya'll! I know y'all missed me. Don't tell me." She said making me laugh. Then Kaden took my phone and started talking to the vlog.

"What it is man. You already know its ya boy Kay back in this bitch for real. Just add me on my socials and and if you cute I might just follow yo ass back." He said making me snatch my phone back from him.

"Ya'll we in Geometry but we dont really be learning nothing in here."

"But we gone catch ya'll when we finna leave the school building." I said ending off the vlog.
______________
At Ari's house

"Ya'll ass stay smoking up my house. That shit fucking stink." Their mom said as we walked back from upstairs.

"Ma, you stay saying it stank. You can't even smell it." Dre said making us laugh.

"The scent is on your fucking clothes Keondre." She said making us immediately stop laughing. When she called them by their full name, she was mad as hell.

"My bad ma. We sorry." Kaden said before walking us upstairs. We all went into his room except for Dre.

I pulled put my phone and started to record.

"So ya'll we just matched and then got yelled at."I said laughing. Kaden handed me a snack from out of his bookbag.

"These motherfuckers hog the damn blunt so fucking bad bruh." Ari said coming into the camera. I rolled my eyes.

"Girl shut the fuck up." I said mushing her head before putting a Sour Patch Kid in my mouth.

"Bitches be abu- Uhn Uhn who the fuck blowing up my bestie phone?" Ariana said as my phone dinged multiple times, back-to-back, indicating I had received messages.

"Hold on ya'll." I stopped the video and opened the iMessage app.

bestfriend🥷🏾❤️

shan. lemme slide and come pick you up.
im tryna go get some food or sum shit
im on the way.
be ready.

boy wtf. hell nawl.
ian even home.

tf. send me the address then.

Neo. ian going with you bruh
Read 5:22 PM
________________

"Bruh let that nigga take you out." Kaden said as he peeked over my shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

"Ion wanna go with him."

"Bitch you know yo ass hungry. Go get that free motherfucking food and shut that shit up." She said making me laugh.

"I got my Sour Patch Kids. Ion need no food." I said placing two in my mouth at the same time.

Ari snatched my phone out my hand and sent him the location.

"Bitch bring me back a plate." She said i rolled my eyes. More so because of the fact I hadn't gotten the update so I couldn't unsend the lo.