8

Ashanti Myers

The next morning was school. I didn't really want to go since I know Neo wasn't feeling good. He said he felt sick and didn't want to go to school.

"Hey my favorite twins!!!" I said walking up to Kaden and Ariana. They said hey back we began walking to first period.

"Why yo ass always so late? You literally ride the bus." Kaden said as we walked through the door.

"Why are you on my dick early in the morning?" I said retorting back to him.

"Ouuuu. Someone's time of the month is here." Ari said making them laugh. I straight-faced her.

"No its just Neo don't feel good." I said in a quiet voice.

"Awn your wittle "boyfriend" sick?" Ari said in a baby voice pinching my cheeks. I smacked her hands down.

"No stop because he cried to me last night about his girlfriend." I said to Ari alone. She stopped playing and her face turned soft.

"Ohh. I'm sorry." She said giving me a hug. I hugged her back and we joined Kaden in doing our work. I decided not to record today since I wasn't feeling it.
_____________

"Neo. Are you okay now?" I said tapping him as he slept on my lap. I went over to his house, having Dre drop me off.

"Mm mn." He groaned. I rubbed my fingers through his hair and rubbed his back with my other hand.

I started silently crying for him. He didn't feel good and he was making me not feel good.

A couple of tears dropped down my face. I wiped them away holding in my sobs so he couldn't hear.

"NEO IS YOU FOR REAL RIGHT NOW?!" Everly screamed as she walked in his room. He opened his eyes and turned his head towards the door and groaned. He got up and walked towatds her.

"You really sitting here laying in this bitch lap?" She said making me roll my eyes. He told me she was crazy but popping up is crazy as fuck.

"Bruh. Get the fuck out my room. You making my fucking head hurt." He said pushing her.

"Noo cause you really gone do this to me and pregnant with yo child. Why you doing this bro? I love you." She said making me yawn. She really desperate as fuck.

"Girl your desperate! Get the fuck outta his room like he said. You're crazy as fuck and delusional." I said while standing behind Neo.

"And bitch you're weird to be layed up with your so called bestfriend." She said making me laugh.

"Okay I'll be weird. The fact that you hoeing around and trying to pin the baby on a person you so called "love" is weird as fuck." I said making Neo laugh.

"Chill Shan." He said pushing me to the bed.

"That child not my baby til you prove its mine. So until you come back with a paternity test saying im the father you gotta get the fuck out my shit for real." He said pushing out in the hallway. Neo closed the door and locked it. She banged in the door before eventually leaving.
____________
"I liked how you handled ha." Neo said looking at me with a smirk.

"She was just pissing me off. I hate delusional bitches." I said scrolling on my phone.

"Hmm. Look at me." He said grabbing my chin making me look at him.

"Boyy what?" I said smiling.

"Ashanti lemme give you some..." He said making me look at him confused. "Man you know I like you."

"I like you too Neo." I said looking at him. My eyes traveling from his lips to his eyes and back to his lips again.

Neo looked at me and went in slow with a kiss. He moved his hand to my neck. Choking me while deepening the kiss.

"Take this off." He said tugging on my hoodie. I slid it off revealing my Triple D titties. He unhooked my bra from the back.

Neo started to suck on my titties, making me moan. He started to trail kisses down to my cat. I was enjoying it.

He pulled my shorts down along with my panties. He looked at me before starting to eat me out.

"Wait. We don't need to be doing this." I said pushing his head away from my private section.

"Why not?" He asked me while sitting up on the bed.

"I'm just not comfortable with this yet. Like we just admitted our feelings to each other and the first thing we do is fuck." I said pulling up my clothes.

"Ight." He said pulling out his phone. I guess he went to the camera. He wiped his face and went to wash his hands in the sink. "At least you taste good." He said making me smile.

"Thank you Neo." I said getting back comfortable in the bed. I couldn't so I just moved to the futon he had in room.

"Why yoy over there?" He said walking out the bathroom.

"I couldn't get comfortable on the bed."

"Oh ard." He said laying down on the bed. I guess he started to scroll on TikTok since I was hearing different sounds.

"We should make a TikTok." I said setting up my phone, cutting the overhead light on and cutting the l.e.d's off.

"Which one this is?" He said putting on a tanktop, getting off the bed.

"Its the 'if youn got no fake weave'" I said proceeding to dance. He got up and joining me in half-don't ng the dance.

I started the countdown. We backed up and started to do the dance.

"Bend yo knees! If you'n got no fake weave, pause, go to sleep. Workout hoe. Yeah. All up in the club, dressed from to toe. I'm not dancing for you nigga, I'm dancing for yo' hoe. Niggas on the side, I know they tryna score. They just looking tryna see how that shit go. Cause I be hitting that hoe." Neo and I recited with the song while dancing. But he did too much at the end. He actually hit and we started play fighting.

"Yo ass stay doing to much." I said kicking him in his side. He grabbed ahold of my leg. I was jumping to keep my balance.

"Okayyy Neooo! Stoppp! I'm finna fall!" I said hitting him to let me go. He let go of me and we started laughing together. We chilled out and sat on his futon to watch some movies on the t.v he had in his room.