12

The Next Day
Damien "Neo" Brown

"Damnnn, she really dogged his ass out." I heard somebody say as I walked in RJ house. I walked upstairs to his room and I saw him, Mouse, and Zac all sitting around looking at the T.V.

I said what's up to them and walked past the television and found a seat beside Mouse. I look at the t.v and see one of the faces I miss the most. Ashanti. It was paused so I read the title.

"COMING CLEAN ABOUT NEO (MUST WATCH)!" I mugged the television and looked at them.

"So, you used my sister?" Zac asked me as I stared at them as they stared at me.

"Nobody used her. Where y'all getting that shit from?" I asked. Mouse and RJ eyes moved to the television but Zac eyes stayed on me. I looked at the t.v and mugged her picture.

"Like, you supposed to be my homeboy. I didn't say shit about y'all getting close because I felt like you was a good man. But here you go using her and shit."

"I wasn't using her bro." I said tired of his shit already.

"So what was you doing. She talking bout she crying over you and I couldn't get ahold of her for 3 fucking weeks."

"Bro I told her some shit and she didn't feel the same way so I just said I'm not finna trip on her." I said pulling out my phone. I looked up Dre name and texted him.

"Aye, I'm not even finna lie, you should probably get out right now." RJ said. I looked at him and he motioned his eyes to Zac who was now tapping his foot and staring off into the distance. I didn't want no beef with him so I just drove back to my house.

Dremond

Aye you with Ashanti?
read 9:37 p.m.

Yeah why what's up?
__________________

So I facetimed him as I was sitting in my car outside of my house.

Facetiming Dremond

Aye pass her the phone bro.

For what?

Aye this serious business. Give her the phone.

Ight whatever.
Hello?

So you going around spreading false rumors and shit?

The hell is this?

Stop playing bro. You lying on my fucking name. You said I used you?

Bro. So what did you do if you didn't use me?

Bro Ashanti take this video down and unblock me. You on this childish ass shit when all you had to do was ask me.

Ight whatever bitch.
_______________
Then she hung up in my face.

"Yo this bitch gone make me go fucking crazy." I thought to myself, looking at the steering wheel. I pulled out the driveway and drove to her house. I waited outside until I seen somebody pull up.

While I waited I took the time to watch this video she posted. I watched in disgust as she told the internet that I cried on her shoulder. It was an obstruction of my privacy. I confided in her and just spread my shit all over the internet.

"So you blocked me and then decided to go out your way and make a YouTube video about me for then duck ass subscribers. And then you lied on my name on top of that." I said getting out my car as she slowly walked up the driveway. I met her at the garage door.