11

Ashanti Myers

"Good morning." I said to dad as I walked downstairs.

"Wassup Shan." He said giving me a hug and kissing my forehead.

"Damn. Yo breath smell like yo girl pussy... stank asf." I said bursting out in laughter. He stared at me as I continued laughing.

"Girl go cry about Neo and hop off my girl pussy." I straight-faced him. And walked off.

"You're weird as fuck." I retorted as I opened the fridge door. "Make me some food." I turned around, looking at him.

"Hell no. Make yo' own food." He said walking off to his room. I rolled my eyes. I walked to my den and called Ari.

facetiming AriBae😘

heyyy bookieeee!

what bitch?

oh- ummm what you doing?

we was finna run to the store really quick, why what's up?

come pick me up so we can smoke...

gir- that's all you want to do.

because i love smoking . i want to be a smoking.

bitch you piss me off

you love me but come scoop me for real queen

oh my god. okay bye-
___________

"So, how's life guys? I know I haven't talked to y'all in a while but i'm finna give y'all a quick little storytime with a little get ready and then yeah. So let's get into it." I said ending the video and setting up my camera on the tripod I had set up on the caddy in the bathroom.

I started a new video segment and started brushing my teeth. Once I finished, I spit the toothpaste out my mouth and rinsed it out with water.

"Some of y'all need to invest in one of these." I said showing the camera my tongue scraper. I started using and once I was done, I started on my skin and started telling the story.

"Okay so I know y'all was wondering why I haven't been posting. So basically, I just wanted to tell y'all that me and Neo is not cool no more. And I'm finna tell y'all why." I said grabbing my face washcloth and wet it with warm water.

"So basically it all started two months ago or some more. I really lost track of time but anyways. So I guess his girlfriend, but they was broken up at the time, I guess, was at his house and she was yelling at him because I was over there. And most y'all may remember cause that's when I had posted the picture of me and him." I said putting the cleanser on my face looking in the mirror while the camera was recording me.

"So she told him she was pregnant and shit and then they started arguing, and by the way, I'm going off of what he told me the day after all this happened." I said stopping applying the cleanser and looked at the camera.

"Okay, so blah blah blah, then, oh wait before that, a month before all that happened, he kissed me and at that time him and his ex were broken up. So yeah. Anyways. She was just going off and then he kicked her out."

"Later that day, at like 2 in the morning or something like that, he called me and was like he needed to talk. He picked me up from my house and we went to a park like 10 minutes away from my crib. And he told me everything that went on and then was like she told him she was pregnant." I said now using my scrub brush and it rubbed the cleanser into my face. I ended that clip and finished my face routine since I couldn't talk and scrub my face at the same time.

I grabbed my camera and tripod and walked back into my room. I set it up in my vanity and started another clip.

"So anyways. He told me that she was pregnant and I was like what? And he basically cried to me that night. And then he dropped me off back at my house. The next morning, I felt bad. Cause like he just went through all that last night and then to tell me about it." I said pausing to look at the camera with a 'are you okay' look on my face.

"I was so worried about him at school the next day and shit. Like I didn't get none of my work done. So me being the good friend I was supposed to be, I told Dre to take me over to his house so I can comfort him in his time of need. And that's what I did." I said putting on some lashes. I put on some lipgloss too.

"Hold on. I'll come back to y'all when I put some clothes on." I ended that clip and slipped on a grey graphic tee, some light blue shorts, some grey crocs with lots of jibbitz and stacked socks. I ended up throwing on a white hoodie over the grey shirt.

I sat back down at my vanity and started a new clip so that I could complete the story time.

"Okay I'm back. So while I was comforting him, the bitch pops up to his house and busts in his room. Like bitch you're weird. Then she starts going off calling me weird and shit. 'You weird and you laid up with your bestfriend' and stuff like that. And me and her went back forth and I called her a hoe and a said trying to pin a baby on somebody you claim you love is weird. Neo told her flat out that he wasn't gone claim that baby until she came back with a paternity test." I said making my skin feel hot. I think I was getting mad over the situation all over again.

"And then he kicked her out. Later, he was like he like how I handled her and shit like that. And then he was like he likes me. BITCH!" I said making myself laugh. "Whattt??? You like meee? But I admitted that I liked him back cause I do, I mean did. And then he was like, 'let me give you some.' AND WHEN I TELL YOU A BITCH WAS SHOOK!" I said yelling.

"He started sucking on my chest, I gotta bleep this out because y'all know how youtube is. And then he tried to eat me out and I had to tell him straight up that I was uncomfortable with how fast he was moving. Cause my nigga we just confessed our feelings for each other and he tryna freak on me... like huh? But I let him get a few licks in of fat ma and he was like a bitch taste good! A bitch was TOO GEEKED!" I said laughing and running around my room.

"But umm after I told him that I was uncomfortable, we just made tiktok's and shit then we started play fighting. Okay sooo this leads up to why we not cool to this day so stay with me on this part. Sooo, it turns out the baby was his and I was slowly falling back from him because you got a whole ass baby on the way but you tryna be all up under me? Uhn Uhn." I said crossing my index fingers to make the 'x' motion.

"So he had picked me up one day so we could go smoke and shit. And when he dropped me back off at my crib and was like give him a kiss before I leave. I said hell nawl. And the nigga says, 'i'm not really tripping on it' and then speeds the fuck off. So i tell Ari and she was asking all the right questions. But mind y'all he had told me the other day that he might get back together for the sake of their child."

"And then my smart ass bestfriend Ariana said she been peeping him do weird shit. So a bitch tuned her listening ears on. And she was like 'he only try to come on to you when he high' and 'he only want you so he can cry on you' and smart ass shit like that. Then she was like he was using me and I was like what the fuck? Like nooo... not Neo. Not Damien. Can't fucking be. So my dumb ass was sitting here sticking up for this nigga. But I'm not even gone bullshit you. A bitch cried over him. I was little heartbroken. But I blocked him sooo we LITTTT!" I said laughing and doing a little dance.

And after I finished doing all that, Ari had texted me and said they were outside.

I grabbed my Macbook, my purse, and my camera with my tripods. I cut off all the lights in my room and told my dad I was leaving.

I walked down the stairs recording and walked to the car. I recorded me getting in the car and showed them to my fans. I ended the vlog and just started hanging out with them until we smoked.