15

Ashanti Myers

"Bro. No. Dad that bitch punched me in my face and Kaden talking bout some I should've let her be. I'll be damned if I let a bitch steal off on me. That's that pussy ass shit." I said through the phone.

"Shan. On yo first day back, you get ISS?" He asked.

"Yeah, but they said it's not really gone count on my record." I said.

"Hmm. We'll hurry up and do what you got to do and come home." My dad said.

"Ight. Love you."

"Love you too Shan." He said before hanging up.

"I MISS MY BESTIEEE!" I yelled out as soon as I hung up the phone.

"BITCH IM RIGHT HERE!" Ari said mugging me.

"Bitch I know, I just want you to be like in me. Like in my skin." I said looking at her.

"Hell nawl. That bitch Faye knocked some gay into her ass." Kaden said making everyone laugh except me.

"Hahaha." I said sarcastically. "Don't get fucked up, cause we was cool earlier but now you finna piss me off." I said.

"I'm sorry queen." He said.

"Y'all... I- why he calling meeee?" I said rolling my eyes. I got up and walked to the bathroom that was in the basement.

Connected...

hello?

what's up?

nigga you called me...

i miss you Shan...

you miss me?

yeah i miss you...

nah. ion believe it.

on god i do, but aye look tho, why you was fighting?

nigga what?

why you was fighting them hoes at yo school?

i wasn't fighting no damn body...

so you gone sit here and lie to my face

well it's not to your face since we on the phone

bruh- why you was fighting?

cause the bitch punched me in my face

and why she punched you Ashanti

because i called her a bitch

and why you called her a bitch?

damn nigga... what is this? 21 questions? shit.

you acting like a nigga can't talk to you or some...

cause you can't...
we only fucked so that you could leave me alone.

oh for real?

yea.

ion believe it.

mm. well i got to go so...

ima call you later, and you better pick up.

we'll see.

I hung up the phone and walked back to the basement. They all was mugging me.

"The fuck y'all looking at?" I asked them as I sat back in the couch.

"What y'all was talking about that you had to get up?" Kaden said. I mugged him.

"Don't even do too much. I told him not to call me no more. I knew he was gone say some off the wall shit." I said. Ari looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, y'all should roll up and spark that bih." They rolled they eyes at me as Kaden grabbed the weed and the 'gar and began to roll it up.

"Ari where yo camera at?" I asked her.

"It's in my room." I nodded and went to go get it since I had left mine at my house.

When I came back to the basement, they was already smoking it. I started recording as I was walking down the stairs.

"HEYYYY Y'ALL!!! We back in this bih. We got the gang and we finna do a little smoke session again. You know how we do." I said setting up the camera on the glass table. And they all scooted into the camera view.

"Man, ya'll already know who it is, man. Big K5 in this bih man. Add my Instagram and shi. And I be seeing ya'll hoes message requesting me and then deleting that shi. Stand on business. Stop unsending the shi, be blowing me." Kaden said taking a big ass puff of the blunt. We all let him do his talking and then Ari did her intro, and so did Dre.

"And ya'll might be like why she got band-aids on. Man I had to beat some bitch ass today. I got ISS and shit." I said addressing the elephant in the room.

_____________________________________

So after we finished making the video, we chilled out in the basement. We had a couple of concerts. We rapped Chief Keef, BabyDrill, Anti, and BabyKia.

Me and Ari had went upstairs to the kitchen to get some snacks and Neo called me again.

I declined before my phone could announce who was calling me. His name in my phone was still "boybestieee" but after it rang I immediately deleted the contact.

Then he started blowing up my phone.

(762)-5**-3***

y u aint answer

you not even typing full sentences
you don't want nothing fr

ong i do
im tryna talk to u

then text it

y wud i do tht Nd i can call u

im busy.

so u rlly finna act like this
??

like what?

like u don't miss me

i don't
i rlly don't like you fr
i only let u hit cs i was high
if we being dea ass i still don't forgive u for using me
dead*

wen did i use u shan?
Read 5:37 p.m.

We grabbed some snacks and went back downstairs. I was getting a little bored and my dad told me be home hours ago. So I waited a few more minutes before telling my dad to call me and tell me to come home. And he did.

So Dre and Ari took me home. Kaden wanted to stay home cause he had a little shawty coming over.