7

A Month Later
Damien (Neo) Brown

"Bestfriend. You needa get up." I said tapping her on the arm. She spent the night at my crib. She didn't want me to sleep over because after 4 and 1/2 months, I still haven't met her dad. I mean he gotta be chill since he letting her sleep over.

"Uhn uhn." She said turning her head. I rolled my eyes.

"We can go get food and I'll let you put me on yo Youtube." I said. She opened her eyes slightly.

"Yo ass tryna bribe me." She said making me laugh. She got up. "You lucky I'm hungry bitch."

"Stop fucking playing wit me bruh." I said putting a hand around her neck. I saw her bite her lip slightly. She grabbed her my hand.

"Okayyy. I was just playinggg." She said making me chuckle.

"I saw that shit bruh. On god you not slick" I said making her smirk.

"Man go onn nie." She said getting off the bed. She walked in the bathroom and I followed behind her.

"A bitch can't never go to motherfucking bathroom." I mugged her and started brushing my teeth. "Ohh bitch you nasty. You was talking to me without brushing yo funky ass teeth." She said. I gave her a death stare. She wiped herself and walked over to the sink. I moved out the way while still staring at her.

"You for real gone get enough of that bitch word. On Me." I said pushing her. She flicked water on my hoodie. I rolled my eyes and continued brushing my teeth. I finished up and scraped my tongue.
________________
"Why the fuck you keep playing?!" Everly, my black-mexican girlfriend said, every word paired with a punch in my chest.

"Man moveee bruh. Shawty, yo ass just said we done. Fuck is you acting all crazy fah?" I said pushing her off of me.

"No, cause yo ass just wanna go hug on that bitch! And ha ass spent the night over here? In this bed you be fucking me in? Is you fucking serious, my dawg?" She said making me dead ass laugh in her face.

"Bruh shawty. We not together so get the fuck on." I said with a smirk. She slapped me across the face. I held my cheek.

"I can't believe I dated you bruh. You a fucking asshole. You not shit. That's why i'm pregnant." She said making me look at her with a dumb look. I sucked my teeth.

"On my mama you not. Cause yo ass was thotting 'round. That could really be anybody in Atlanta baby." I said walking over to my bed taking a seat.

"Man stop fucking playing wit me! Yo ass was sticking yo dick in other bitches. I'm lucky if ian catch nun."

"Man bitch stop playing wit me and get the fuck out my shit. On god you finna blow my high." I said laying down.

"And thats yo fucking problem. Yo ass always high so you can never comprehend shit thats being said-"

"So what we not finna do is yell back and forth in MY house. If you got something to say to my son, you're gonna talk to him with respect. And if he said that's nit his damn baby, its not his. You not finna fuck up my child life cause you a hoe. Get the fuck out my house and if you gotta problem tell ya mama i said what's up." My mama said telling her off. She rolled her eyes and walked out the house.

"Stop fucking these crazy ass girls, man." My mama said walking out of my room. I called Shan and told her I was on the way to talk.
_______________
Ashanti Myers

"Yes neo?" I said as I answered the phone call.

"You busy right now?" He asked. I looked at the time and it read 1:43 a.m. He had woken me up from my sleep.

"Besides sleeping no." I said.

"Well, I'm finna come over cause I needa talk." He said making me roll my eyes and mouth cuss words at the screen.

"Okay let me know when you pulling up."

"Okay." He said and hung up the phone. I got up and brushed my teeth, peed, and washed my face. I put a hoodies on over my sports bra and slipped on some sweatshorts.

About 15 minutes later, he pulled up. He actually had a new car. It wasn't a SCAT but it was close. It was a dodge challenger.

I grabbed my phone and walked to my dad's room.

"Dad i'll be back." He waved me off. I walked to his car.
_______

"Hey Neo."

"What's up bruh."

"Nothing just tired as fuck."

"I'm sorry but I really needa talk and I feel like I needa cry bruh." When he said that I turned on my listening ears. He pulled out the driveway and parked at the park about 10 minutes from both of our houses.

"So Everly came over at like 12 saying she needed ta' talk to me and shit. And you know she was gone come anyways even if i said no. She came and she was on bullshit from the get-go. She came in my room, inspecting it and shit. I was already over her bullshit and she was just pissing me off. Then she was like, "hmm you had that bitch in here" and this that and the third. and like she was just bashing you fah no reason bruh and then she was like we done. Like ha ass broke up wit me and i disrespect give a fuck." He said.

"Wait. Hold the fuck on. She was disrespecting ME? That funky bit-"

"Chill bruh lemme talk." He said cutting me off. I nodded my head. He lied his head on my chest. "And she started hitting me and shit. And she was like the only reason I don't care is because I want to hug up on you. I told her to get the fuck out and then she was like pregnant and shit." My eyes widened. I picked his head off my chest. He looked at me with teary eyes.

"You serious?" I said making him nod his head. A tear rolled down his face and I brought him into a hug.
__________________

bestfriend . जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें