Chapter 153 | 36 Hours Ago | The One With The Bachelorette Party

Timeline - 36 Hours Prior

Jasmine leaned casually against the door of the limo, ready to depart from Isadora. She idly twirled strands of her pink hair through her fingers, a smirk gracing her lips as she watched Eko and Matthew say goodbye in the typical fashion of their 'Eko and Matthew' style.

She watched with amusement as Eko and Matthew were almost engulfed in each other, their hands wandering freely, laughter echoing like that of carefree children deeply in love. Rolling her eyes at the familiar yet endearing display of affection, she turned away to acknowledge Mya, who approached with a knowing shake of her head.

Taking in Mya's focus, Jasmine observed Jesse engaged in a lively argument with Aiden, the unexpected returnee to their lives a few weeks ago. Mya subtly nodded towards Jesse, emphasizing the clear need for the upcoming bachelorette night, especially for her.

Jasmine's lingering gaze watched the unfolding scene. "What's going on with Jesse and Aiden?"

Mya sighed her expression a mix of concern and understanding. "Something happened. Aiden's been persistent about talking to her. Jesse's not thrilled about it."

Jasmine furrowed her brows, contemplating the implications. As the girls handed their bags to the waiting driver that approached them, the scene of Eko and Matthew's prolonged farewell continued.

"Just say goodbye already!" Toni called out to Matthew, observing as his hands grabbed Eko around her waist, hoisting her further into his body.

"If they continue any longer, they're just going to have sex," Mya shifted her gaze to Richie, who was walking alongside Toni. The trio exchanged a knowing look.

"We can just sit here and watch," Jasmine suggested, "considering how Eko behaves when we go out, he's supposedly the best fuck she's had. I wanna see if he lives up to the standards."

Her remark had the trio doing a synchronized double-take, their faces contorting into expressions of exaggerated disgust.

"Okay, seriously!" Toni called out, but the duo seemed lost in their own bubble, giggling and laughing like a pair of mischievous teenagers. "Get your hands off each other. You'll see each other in like forty eight hours!" 

"What have you guys got planned?" Mya asked, folding her arms and leaning against the sleek black limo.

"Zest just introduced this cutting-edge laser tag, so we thought, why not give it a shot? Meanwhile, Grindwald is diving into the soccer cup, and we've snagged the corporate box seats," Richie explained.

"With strippers?" Jasmine raised an eyebrow, gauging the level of extravagance for this party.

"Naturally," Toni winked.

Jasmine smirked confidently, "Well, that means we're getting strippers too," folding her arms as if sealing the deal.

"As long as a massage is thrown into the mix somewhere," Mya added, smiling at the delightful prospect.

"Where are you guys headed?" Richie leaned in, glancing between the two girls.

"Tempest Spa Palace," Mya and Jasmine exclaimed simultaneously. "Jesse booked the suite, so it's going to be an all-afternoon pampering session before we hit the clubs."

"Tonight will be one for the books," Toni chuckled, looking back at his best friend, who seemed to light up with Eko in the picture. He observed the two lovebirds, continuously stealing kisses between fits of infectious laughter during their conversation. "I still can't believe they're getting married."

Three heads turned to witness the PDA version of their best friends just days before tying the knot. The festivities included an unrestrained celebration to mark their last moments as an unmarried couple before committing to a lifetime together.

"Can you stop sucking her face off and let's go!" Jesse barged into the scene, storming past the group. The giggling pair reluctantly disengaged, exchanging raised eyebrows with Jesse, who almost tossed her bag to the driver, swung open the car door, and swiftly got inside.

"That's our cue!" Jasmine waved to the momentarily separated couple. 

Matthew guided her towards the car, and Mya and Jasmine proceeded to get in. With one swift kiss goodbye, Eko joined them, and the car door closed behind her. They were headed for the swanky new hotel on the coast, promising massages, spas, three luxury pools, beach access, in-hotel bars, shopping, gourmet dining, and a poolside nightclub.

After celebrating the night away and indulging in thorough pampering, they would continue the celebration the following night before returning for the final wedding preparations the next day.

Jesse pressed her palm to her forehead as the music blared, and Eko had already popped the champagne bottle. They had barely left the city outskirts, and she was already regretting her decision to go along with this.

In the current state of her love life with Aiden and witnessing Eko and Matthew so deeply in love and on the brink of marriage, she found herself leaning towards self-pity and the desire for a quiet affair alone.

However, that wish seemed far from reality. These festivities were destined to be anything but small. Expecting Eko Swan to do anything on a modest scale would be naïve.

Particularly when it came to the grandeur of her wedding and the extravagance of her bachelorette party.

"Karaoke timeeeee!" Eko's excited squeal filled the air, eliciting laughter from Mya and Jasmine as the music blared around them.

Jesse reached across the seats, grabbed the bottle from the holder, and poured herself a very large glass as the blaring music enveloped her senses.

It was going to be a long drive with these three, and the upcoming days promised to be equally eventful, with their wedding almost upon them by the time they returned from these festivities.