Chapter 155 | The One With The Black Amex

Timeline - 36 Hours Prior

Swanky was the wrong word for this spa and resort, and Eko was highly impressed with how very over the top all of it was.

This was right up her alley of what she had wanted when it came to her bachelorette party.

She had heard this resort was in the top five of the districts and hosted some of the wealthiest royals. She never had the chance to come here prior and wasn't she regretting that at this moment.

It took over four blocks and towered twenty stories high, the treated glass windows shimmering like emeralds in the late afternoon sun.

The four heads gawked at the transplanted Centran palm trees, exotic flowers, and stark white marble fountains. Eko sprinted toward the lobby in a blur of sunflower print fabric, shrieks of joy trailing in her wake.

"They have a casino, too!" Jasmine cried, pointing ahead.

Mya paused by a sign that boasted some convention featuring actors, merchandise and costumed events.

This weekend only!

Fun! Prizes! Games! And More!

Vote for your favourite celebrity impersonator!

Ride and pet the Illamas!

Mingle with sloths!

Show up in costume, or don't show up at all!

"What the?" Mya muttered to herself, knowing exactly what this was now. Mackenzie had been at them nonstop about going this weekend.

"Oh boy, Jesse? We have a problem."

She pointed to the sign and watched her friend's face screw up as if she had just sucked a lemon.

"She did this on purpose," Jesse predicted.

"Who? Jazzy?"

"We leave this party planning up to her, and look what we get."

"What the heck is the coveted garment?" Mya wondered.

"I really don't want to find out." Jesse's mouth hung open a fraction in genuine fear.

"Come on, guys!" Jasmine called out, "the casino is calling our names! Sooki is getting the longue ready for us!"

"We are not here to gamble; we came to relax," Jesse called back, "and we need to check in first! Sooki or whoever you found can wait!"

Jasmine, predictably, did not heed Jesse's suggestion.

"Where is Eko?" Mya mumbled, looking around the hotel's check-in, "I need this massage and a bottle of wine. God knows we've earned it!"

"Haven't we, though?" Jesse agreed, "I'm getting a massage if it's the last thing we do."

"Even if we let those two loose on the town?" Mya cocked her head.

"Matthew might not want his girlfriend running rampant with Jasmine without adult supervision. Bad things happen when those two are together. Look at the brawl last month. Imagine if Matthew knew that Eko decked another Fanclub girl that had an old photo of him on her phone?"

"Fine, we just get them horribly drunk; I have some leftover sleeping powder, slip it into their drink, then we hog tie them in the hotel room." Mya winked, "how hard can honoring actually be?"

"I'm good with that." Jesse nodded at the plan.

Sure both the girls knew Eko's excitement over this was understandable, and at first, the planning and preparations were fun, and since they were on a minimal timeline to execute this, however the planning took a life of its own.