Epilogue

Wow, its been months since I updated this story. Oops...
Well, like I promised, here's that Epilogue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For warning that its Mothers Day :)

You sit in a rocking chair, nursing your newborn baby girl. Her name is Charlotte, named after a friend you knew when you were very young. Ryan is off at work, earning the money to pay for the new addition to the family. George is playing at your feet, seeing how fast he can make his race car hit the wall. You bought a kitten and puppy and right now, they were sleeping in their crates. You smile at Charlotte, whose already asleep. A tear slowly rolls down as you put her in the crib. You pick up George, whose now about 3, and take him downstairs.
"Mommy?" George asks as you are walking down the steps.
"Yes?" You reply, smiling at him.
"How long have you and daddy been together?" You giggle.
"A long time, buddy. A long time."
"Do you love daddy?"
"Of course."
"Daddy always tells me how much he loves you and hates leaving you to go to work. He said he would marry you again, whatever that means." You smile.
"Okay, George I think its time for bed." You kiss his forehead and he runs off into your bedroom. You sit down on the couch, exhausted from today. There's a knock on the door. You know who it is and you smile. You're greeted with a kiss and a bear hug from Ryan as you open the door.
"Oh babe, how much I missed you," he exclaims, gripping you tighter.
"It was only a 7 hour shift though," you mumble into his chest.
"It doesn't matter. I missed you." He kisses your forehead and lets you go.
"Daddy, daddy!" George yells as he comes running into the room.
"Hey little buddy. Did ya miss me?" Ryan asks as he swoops up George.
"Did ya get it daddy? Did ya?!" Ryan chuckles.
"Of course I did. Here you go. Give it to mommy." Ryan pulls a small box from his coat pocket and hands it to George. George then hands it to you. You open it to reveal a heart shaped necklace. You hold it up to see its diamonds glittering in the light. You hug both Ryan and George.
"I love you guys," you say, tears rolling down your face.
"Happy mothers day," they say in unison.

**Shh, I think I'm gonna write another scene**