The Train Station

"Here. I'm done living here," you say to your landlord. He stares at you, then grins.

"Pleasure having you live here," he winks as he says it. You walk away, creeped out by him. That's the whole reason why you left; he was weird and creepy. Another place that I can't stay at, you think to yourself as you walk down the street. You're surprised that the street isn't as busy as it usually was. You're so spaced out that you bump into someone and their things fall. You help pick up their things, while frantically apologizing. As you hand him his papers, you look into each others' eyes for just a second. You find him attractive and your nervousness kicks in.

"Sorry for walking into you," you stutter.

"Nah, it's fine. I wasn't paying attention either," he replied. You giggle. His voice sounded like angels from heaven. You haven't even know the guy for 10 seconds and you're already in love with him.

"I really am sorry."

"Like I said before, it's fine. It's not like I'm gonna see you again. It was an accident. But, if I do see you again, I'm gonna tell you how I really felt." He jokes. Your heart sinks as you realize you'll never see him again. You apologize once more and take off down the street.

You arrive at the train station and buy your ticket. You have no clue where you're going, you just want to leave. As you board the train, you notice a familiar face. You begin to realize who it is and quickly head to the diner cart. You sit down at an empty table and look outside as the train starts moving. No one sits next to you, so you don't have to worry about making conversation.

After time has passed, you feel a little tap on your shoulder. You turn around and see the man. He grins and chuckles a little.

"Do you mind if I still here with you, lady I don't know?" You blush and nod. You didn't want to talk at all.

"Why is a pretty lady like you roaming around New York by yourself?" You're not going to open up to some stranger, even if he's really hot.

"Hey?" He grabs your hands. You blush a deep red. You want to pull away, but his hands are soft and warm.

"Now do I have your attention?"

"Yes, you do," you reply.

"Did you hear me the first time?" You nod.

"I rather not say why I'm by myself."

"Well, no fear pretty lady. I'll stay with you." You awkwardly cough.

"I don't have a house." He stares at you, then slowly nods.

"Well, then you can stay with me." You blush, thinking how weird that would be.

"I don't even know your name. Besides, I'm looking for a new apartment."

"The name's George, but I rather be called Ryan. And you're staying with me." There was a tone of dominant-ness in his voice.

"And my name is y/n."

"Nice to meet you. And you're staying at my house, right?" You nod, trying not to piss him off. If he acted like this when he wanted something, you did not want to see what he looked like when he was mad.

After a couple of hours of talking, you start to become tired and worn out. You start dozing off, but Ryan shakes your shoulder. He's standing, holding your bags and his.

"We're here. Come on," he says. You stretch and slowly get up. He takes your hand, which causes you to blush, and starts walking. He's healthier than you, so he walks a little faster. Even with you trailing behind, he continues to hold your hand. It's almost like he doesn't want to lose you. And to be frank, you don't want to lose him.

After walking around for a while, you stop at a nice looking house. The grass is perfectly cut and the paint on the house isn't chipping, like your old one. There's a gate outside with a lock on it. You're so fascinated that you don't hear Ryan calling your name. You run up the steps, falling as you missed the last step. You brace yourself to hit the concrete, but two arms catch you. Ryan brings you back up and holds you steady. He unlocks the door and gestures you in. You gasp when you walk inside. The room is furnished nicely, almost too nicely for your liking. You turn around to face Ryan as he's closing the door.

"I can't live here," you stutter, worrying what he's going to say. He looks at you with an upset look. But then it goes away.

"No, I insist. I can't have you roaming around New York risking the chance of getting hurt. I worry for you," he says, putting his hand on your cheek. You blush, but you feel uncomfortable.

"You just met me. How can you worry about me if you just met me?"

"There's something about you I like. I don't know what it is, but it's something." He leans in closer, your lips almost touching. Suddenly, he pulls away and grabs your arm. He takes you upstairs to a guest bedroom. There's a king size bedroom and a bathroom connected to it.

"I don't belong here," You say, turning around.

"Sure you do. You belong here, you just don't know it yet," he replies, taking your hand and pulling you in close. "You'll always belong here. With me." With him saying that, you feel a little more comfortable and you're able to calm down a little more.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So this is something new to me. I just thought of the idea and decided to write it. I don't know if this will last.