Hospital Bed And Birthday Cake

{this photo tho}

"Breathe, babe. He's almost here. Breathe," Ryan says, gripping your hand. Your water broke at Brendon's party and you quickly rushed to the hospital. You've been in labor for 12 hours and now, George Ryan Ross the fourth was coming.

"When I tell you to, push y/n," the doctor said. She yelled push and you push. You do that a couple more times, then hear a crying baby. You smile at Ryan, who's still in scrubs. Almost reminds you of Grey's Anatomy. (I'm sorry. It seriously reminds me of that.) George is carried over to you, and you hold him in your arms. He stops crying, but you're still crying. You look down at him, at his little potato face. (I'm sorry again.) You kiss his forehead. Ryan grips your hand and you look up at him. He kisses your lips and you smile.

"I love you, Ryan," you whisper.

"I love you too," he whispers back.

~days later~
You return back home after a few days at the hospital. Little George is sleeping upstairs when you hear the phone ring. You reach over and grab it.

"SO HOWS THE BABY?!" Brendon yells through the phone. You hold it away.

"You're so lucky that it wasn't on speaker. George is asleep right now. You guys can come over if you want," you reply.

"George as in the baby or as in Ryan?" You look over at Ryan, whose passed out on the couch. You giggle a little.

"Both." Brendon laughs.

"Yeah. Sarah and I will be over in a few. I really want to see my godson." The line went static. It wasn't official that they were the godparents, but you felt confident in letting them.

About an hour later, the door bell rang. You were feeding George so you threw the remote at Ryan to wake him up. He said some explicit words, but answered the door. Sara walked in first, followed by Brendon, who was holding a cake.

"Bren, he can't eat cake yet. He'll choke," you say.

"The cake isn't for him. It's for you," Brendon replies, placing the cake in front of you. You move closer to look at it, but suddenly your face hits the cake. Icing is all over your face. Meanwhile, Ryan is laughing his ass off and Brendon is standing awkwardly.

"Thanks asshole. I come home with a baby and you think it's a great time to hit me with cake. Really nice," you say, wiping some of the cake off and throwing it at Ryan. It makes him laugh even harder.

After everyone leaves, you and Ryan cuddle on the couch. You talk about little George and talk about spending your life together as a family. And to be honest, you like that idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM GOING TO BE HONEST, I was holding out on writing this. I feel like I'm just extending it too much. I think I might have another Christmas scene and then I'll be done. I don't know. I don't know what to write anymore. I'm just confused.