Family Reunion

{I'm not in a very good mood at the moment as I'm typing this. I'm ducking depressed and I don't want to be here anymore and now I'm crying. Im sorry, I'll get on with the story.}
-------------------------------------------
A little boy answered the door.

"Y/N! I missed you sissy!" You pick him up and he hugs you.

"I missed you little bro. Where's my other sister?" He squirms out of your arms and pulls you along. You take Ryan's hand and he follows.

"Sissy?" Your brother yells.

"What, you little-" Your sister says, coming out of her room. She sees you and smiles.

"I missed you," you say, running over and hugging her.

"Same here. And big news. But I'll let mom and dad tell you."

"Is it good news?"

"Of course!" You take Ryan's hand and walk him to the living room. You sit on the couch and he grips your hand.

"You'll be fine," you whisper. He smiles. You kiss his cheek.

"Before mom and dad get here, I get to question him," your sister says, pointing to Ryan. You nod for her to start.

"What's your name?" She asks.

"Ryan. Ryan Ross," Ryan stutters. You grip his hand to relax.

"You've had sex with y/n didn't you?" You and Ryan blush a deep red.

"Alyssa, that is not something you ask someone," your mother says, walking in. Your father follows.

"Hi misses and mister l/n. Nice to meet you," Ryan says, getting up and shaking their hands.

"Great manners. Check," your mom says. You sigh and roll your eyes.

"Now Ryan. Tell us what you do for a living," your father asks.

"Well, I work as a part time bar tender, but I was a musician before then," Ryan replies, gripping your hand again.

"Ryan, honey, get a better job. We don't want you working at a bar. It isn't good paying."

"Mother, it's his life, not yours. He can do whatever he wants."

"Y/N, shush. That's rude."

"You know what Ryan? I think it's best we leave. I don't need my parent's consent to get married to you."

"Actually, you do," your mother growls back.

"Well, if you don't approve of our wedding, you don't have to come. Now goodbye, mother." You storm out of the room with Ryan at your heel. You get in the car and slam the door. As Ryan starts the car, you completely lose it. You can't stop crying and you feel like shit.

"Ryan, just shoot me," you say. He stops the car on the side of the road.

"Don't fucking say that. I don't care if your parents hate me or whatever. I fucking love you. You deserve to be alive and you know that," he says, pulling you to the driver side seat. You put your head on his chest.

"Ryan, I love you. I don't want you to leave." He brushes your hair with his hand.

"I would never leave you. I love you. I'm going to be with you forever. No one is going to change that. I can promise you." He kisses your lips.

~flash forward a few months because I'm a lazy duck and don't feel like writing a lot.~

"What about this one?" Ryan asks, pointing at the icy blue dress.

"Too fancy," you reply.

"We've been here for hours. Can't we go home and watch Netflix?"

"No." He gives you a puppy dog face. "Fine. We'll be back tomorrow though."

"I'm fine with that. I love you."

"Love you too."

As you're riding home in the car, Ryan takes your hand.

"I'm happy I met you," he says, smiling.

"I'm happy you met me. I could've been with Brendon. I'm sorry that I acted like that."

"No, it was my fault. I was being a greedy little bitch. I really shouldn't have done that."

"I still love you though."

"I love you too."

When you get home, you change into your pajamas. Not even 15 minutes into the movie, you and Ryan are making out on the couch. You really don't care about the movie anymore. All you care about is Ryan.

***********************************
THEN ILL RAISE YOU LIKE A PHOENIX. I'm sorry, I'm listening to that song. I'm still depressed as fuck. I thought this would've helped, but it didn't. Oh well. MY SONGS KNOW WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK, PETE WENTZ AND PATRICK STUMP,