Barely Stuttered Out "A Joke of A Romantic"

{the title probably has nothing to do with the story, I just needed to a title. I'm also stuck home because my mother is an asshole and told me I wasn't allowed anywhere. It's funny because she's always telling me I need to go out but when I do try to, she flips shit on me. But, enough about my issues and fucked up family. Lets go to the story.}

"Turn it down!" Ryan shouts over the music. You continue to dance, ignoring his pleads. You hear the music stop and you stare at Ryan.

"I was having fun," you say, pouting and crossing your arms.

"I know. But we have something to do tonight. Don't you remember?" You look at him confused.

"Nope, no clue."

"Does the dinner date sound familiar?" You grin.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that. I should go get dressed," you say, gesturing to your pajamas. Ryan nods.

"That sounds like good idea."

"How come you're already dressed?" You go up the steps, Ryan closely following.

"Because I remembered."

"Shut up Ryan."

"You're the one who asked."

"I love you."

"Bipolar, much?"

"Aren't you so nice?" You reach the closet and open it. You have only two dresses: a gold sparkling one or your wedding dress.

"Ryan, which one?" You ask, holding up each one.

"I wouldn't go with the wedding dress," he replies, placing it back in the closet and closing the doors.

"Gold one it is then. I'll be back." You walk into the bathroom to take a shower and close the door, but a hand stops the door.

"Babe?"

"Yes, Ryan?"

"Can I come in?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Why would you want to be in here?"

"I'm just paranoid."

"What?"

"Please?"

"Fine." He walks in. You get in the shower and hear a knock on the bathroom door. You turn the shower off and listen.

"Listen, just please go away. She has nothing you want," Ryan's voice croaks and pleads.

"No, she has many things I want. She should know all about what you did," the other voice says. It was pretty obvious who it was: Pete.

"No, please don't. I don't want to ruin our marriage."

"Do you want her to find out now or later? Child, make a decision."

"Do you have to take her? Can't you just tell her here?"

"It's not safe. They'll hear."

"No, I won't let you." There was a clunk as if someone's head hit the ground. I heard the door to the shower room move and wiggle. I wasn't going to unlock since I was naked and it was Pete.

"Y/N, come on. Open up," Pete says softly, trying to cox me out of opening the door. You stay quiet as possible, hoping he would go away.

"I'm not going away. Open up." Well there goes that idea. His fist meets the door. You were able to get changed before the door swung open and Pete stumbles in. He walks over to you, hands clenched and bloody. He grabs your wrist.