We've Waited So Damn Long

[The title is such a genius idea because this chapter is the wedding. And I wrote the last chapter for Things Have Changed For Me. It's really cute and I liked writing it.]
--------------------------------------
"Babe, hurry up. We're going to be late to our own wedding," Ryan says, tapping his feet impatiently.

"Look, I'm sorry that you woke me up late," you say, struggling to get changed quickly.

"I love you."

"Ryan, this isn't the time." He comes over and hugs you.

"I can't believe today's the day."

"Ryan, get off."

"But I love you."

"I love you too, but I'm kinda getting dressed."

"So?"

"I don't want to be late to our own wedding."

"Fine." He lets go and heads downstairs. He waits at the bottom of the steps, smiling at you. You quickly hurry down the steps, your shoes making a clicking noise as it hits the steps. He grabs you by the waist and carries you to the limo. Next to you is his great friend Dallon, whom you have never met before. Next to him is Brendon and Sara.

"Look who finally joined us," Brendon smirks. You glare at him.

"You can thank Ryan for not getting me up," You reply. Ryan puts his arm around your waist and kisses your cheek.

"Love you too," he whispers.

"Hey, I'm Dallon," Dallon says to you, extending his hand. You shake it.

"I'm y/n," you say.

"Nice to meet you."

"Same goes for you."

"Would you two stop being so awkward and just kiss already?" Brendon yells. You glare at him again.

"You don't have to be in the wedding, Brendon. Sara could walk with someone else," you reply. He slouches down.

"Sorry," he mutters.

"Wait, I'm confused. What happened?" Dallon asks, slightly turning his head.

"Nothing, Dallon. Brendon's being a smart ass."

"Oh. When isn't he?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Hey guys, we're here," Ryan says, grabbing your hand. He squeezes it. You plant a kiss on his cheek and get out. You walk up to the chapel, staring at how big it is.

"You ready for this?" Ryan whispers, taking your hand. You nod.
"Of course I am."

As your walking down the aisle, you see everyone staring at you. Ryan's parents are in the front row, along with your siblings. Your parents stuck to their promise; they weren't coming. You hear the music playing and Ryan staring at you, smiling. You feel all happy inside, like butterflies fluttering around. You finally arrive to your place and you smile at him.

"And now, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride," the priest (or whoever it is because I don't research weddings) says. Ryan leans you down and kisses your lips. Everyone cheers and you smile at him. You can't believe this is happening. You wanted this from the start and now you got it. You run back to the limo and sit in his lap.

"I love you," he says, kissing you again.

"I love you too," you say back, wrapping your arms around him.

"So what are we doing for our honeymoon?"

"I don't know. It's up to you."

"I could think of a million things."

"Can we watch a movie? And I mean literally watch it?"

"Yeah, which one?"

"You're gonna groan when I say it."

"No, I won't."

"Eraserhead." He groans.

"That movie?"

"Would you rather watch the Smurfs again?"

"No, no. Eraserhead is fine."

"Great." You kiss his lips. Everyone else joins in the limo and you sit next to Ryan.

"Congrats to the lovely couple," Brendon says, opening a champagne bottle.

"Yeah. I'm happy for you two," Sara agrees, smiling. She's become a best friend to you since you guys met.

"My buddy Ryan finally found a girl. I'm happy for you buddy," Dallon says, punching his arm lightly.

"Ay, who wants some champagne?" Brendon asks, holding a bunch of glasses. We all nod.

That night, Ryan and you stay in a hotel suite. You watch Eraserhead and get through it without making out. Ryan was freaking out about the movie, so you had to comfort him. You ended up doing the nasty (pretty sure you can figure that one out) and staying in the suite for two days. You were happy that you finally got married, but something was nagging you. Something big.
---------------------------------------------
Ay, guys. I don't know how I feel about this chapter. I think it's cute but idk. Also, sorry if I don't update a lot. A close family friend passed away and I going through some tough depression. And my teachers decided to hold three million tests this week and next week so sorry if I seem out of it.