Baby Food and The Grocery Store

"Ryan, you always take so long to get ready. Will you please hurry up?" You yell. God the hormones, you think to yourself. Only just a few days ago, you found out you were pregnant. (THIS IS FOR THE STORY. YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY PREGNANT IN REAL LIFE. DONT GO OFF TELLING EVERYONE YOU ARE PREGNANT. YOU ARE NOT. UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY ARE. BUT STILL DONT DO IT.) Your hormones were completely off and many times you would find yourself screaming at Ryan for no reason. Surprisingly, he could handle your sudden tantrums and your unexpected crying fits.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I don't know what to wear," he yells back.

"We're going to the fucking grocery store down the street. No ones going to see you!" You fall to the ground, crying. Ryan hurries down the steps and holds you in his arms. This was the third time today.

"Babe, it's okay," he whispers, rubbing your arm.

"I hate this," you say, crying into his shoulder.

"It's okay. You'll be fine, babe. Just remember that in a few months, we'll be holding a little one. One that we made." You laugh a little.

"That's a weird way to put it."

"You know what I meant." He kisses your cheek and holds you closer. His heart beats quickly, but it's soothing. You feel yourself dozing off until he shakes your shoulder.

"Baby, we still need to go to the store," he whispers, holding your hand. you lay your head on his shoulder.

"Do we have to?" You whisper back, your voice raspy.

"I'll buy you whatever. Whatever you want." He kisses your forehead. You smile a little.

"If it means fries and ice cream, I'll go."

Going to the store was a trip. You constantly argued with Ryan on what kind of food to get. Every time there was an argument, he would wait until you stopped and then placed the food in the basket. Once you got back, you sit down while Ryan puts the food away.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" You ask from the couch.

"Babe, I got it. I'm all good," he says. Right after he says that, he drops a box of crackers. You giggle a little.

"Sure you got it."

"Shhh, I'm sure I got this." You stand up andwalk to the kitchen. You wrap your arms around Ryan's waist.

"I'm hungry."

"Nice to meet you hungry, I'm Dad." You groan.

"Not the dad jokes."

"Hey, our little boy or girl has to get used to it."

"Yeah but I won't." Ryan wraps his arms around you.

"The meat's going to spoil."

"Your meat is going to spoil Ryan."

"Babe, that's gross."

"You're gross." He leans down and kisses your lips.

"Babe, I really have to."

"But, I want you to continue hold me."

"Babe..."

"Ryan..." He lets go of you and you go back on the couch. Ryan joins you later and cuddles with you.

"I WANT FOOD RYAN," you yell, scaring the shit out of him.

"Babe..." His voice trails off and you grin. He doesn't want to admit that you scared him.

"Ryan, food."

"No. I just put it all away."

"But, Ryan, I thought you said you'll do anything to help me." You quiver your bottom lip. Gets him everytime.

"Fine. What do you want?" You smile.

"Goldfish."

"That's it?"

"And a Coke."

"And that's it?"

"Maybe some ice cream too." He sighs as he gets up. He starts walking to the kitchen.

"Oh and Ryan?" He stops and turns around.

"Yeah?"

"There's a giant hole in the ass crack of your pants." You giggle as he blushes.

"Whoops. I guess the whole town saw my gray boxers." You laugh.

"More than I'll ever see them." He grins and walks into the kitchen. He comes back with a container of goldfish, ice cream, and a liter of coke. And in his pocket were two movies that you can't see.

"What movies?" You ask as he sets everything down.

"Well since we are having a child, I was thinking a children's movie. So I got Lion King and Toy Story," he replies, laying next to you. You smile and lay your head on his shoulder.

"This is going to be a great movie night."

_________________________
SHVSJASHSSNHEISBSDJSBSJHS. SO CUTE. I CANT EVEN. Im so tired rn it's not even funny. But tv show is on in an hour so yeah. It's thanksgiving break. I have homework. My history teacher is an asshole. I don't like her at all.