Update (Not Part Of The Story)

Hey guys. I thought it would be a good idea to update you on the shit that's going on right now.

I've went to the doctors and was diagnosed with depression. I take anti-depressants, but they don't take full effect until two weeks (it hasn't even been one) Lately I've been feeling like shit (mostly right now) so I really hope it takes effect soon.

When I told my mom about it, she denied that I had it. I was "too young" to be depressed. Tbh I think she was in denial. She didn't want her daughter to have it. She didn't want her daughter to go through what she's going through. I completely understand too. When the doctor told me I had it, my first thought was something was wrong with me. I thought that I did something wrong. I thought that my life was over. I thought that I was going to be put in a mental hospital because I was unstable. But it didn't happen. None of those thoughts happened.

But other than that, sorry it took me so long to update. I have a crap ton of homework because my teachers are assholes. I also found out my English teacher hates me so oops. I'm in math right now and my acid reflux is acting up and my stomach hurts. I forgot to take medicine for it this morning. I also didn't sleep at all last night. I never can get sleep anymore. I feel like shit.

But I just wanted to let you guys know what was happening. I hope you understand. :)

OH YEAH I FORGOT. Thank you for the almost 200 reads. I never thought it was going to happen. I feel so loved <3