O Christmas Tree

{I'll have you know that this isn't the finishing chapter. Trust me, I have a lot more to write}

"Babe, wake up," Ryan says, shaking your shoulder. You blink your eyes a couple of times and then sit up. You look out the window and see it's still dark out. Ryan is dressed like he's going somewhere.

"Come on. I wanna show you something," he says, tugging at your shirt.

"Ryan, I don't feel like it," you say, laying back down.

"It's important. You'll love it." He takes your hand and pulls you up. You slowly walk up the steps, still half asleep. You groggily put on clothes and walk back down. Ryan is standing there, smiling.

"Come on! We're going to be late!" He exclaims, taking your arm and pulling you along. It was your one year anniversary and you are anxious of what he has planned. He takes you to Brendon's house. Brendon was on tour (Or so you were told) and Ryan was in charge of keeping an eye on it.

"Close your eyes," Ryan says, grinning widely.

"You better not push me off the steps like you did last week," you reply, putting your hands over your eyes. You feel Ryan push you inside and close the door. He's guiding you through the house.

"Okay," he says, stopping, "Open your eyes." You open them and gasp. In the middle of the room was a table, just like the one at the restaurant. Brendon was standing there in a suit, holding a platter of food and drinks. Ryan takes you over and pulls out your chair. You sit and he pushes your chair in. He sits in his seat and nods at Brendon. He puts down a pizza and a giant mug of hot chocolate with two straws. You smile.

"Anything else?" Brendon asks, trying to do a British accent, but failing.

"No, we're good. Now go away," Ryan jokes. Brendon gasps and walks away.

"He walks funny," you say.

"What do you mean?" Ryan asks, already starting to eat the pizza.

"He walks with his ass in the air." Ryan chokes on the pizza.

"Thanks for the laugh."

"I do not walk like that!" Brendon yells from the kitchen. You snicker and start eating.

After finishing the food, you go and sit in front of the fireplace. It's keeping you warm from the freezing weather outside. You see Ryan talking to Brendon in the other room and you smile. You're happy that they finally put the fights behind them. You look over in the corner at where the Christmas tree is at. In just a few weeks, old Saint Nick would be visiting your siblings. God, how you miss them. You start to cry a little. You missed your whole family. You put your head down. You don't notice Ryan walk over until he sits down next to you and puts an arm around you.

"I know you miss them. I'm sorry they acted like that," he says, rubbing your arm.

"It's horrible that I can't go see my own brother and sister anymore. I miss them," you cry.

"Maybe we'll pay them a visit." You shake your head.

"My parents would kill me."

"Well, we'll come over here and have Christmas with Brendon and his girlfriend."

"What?!" Brendon yells from the kitchen.

"Nothing!" You yell back, "You really think we can?"

"There's probably a good reason the Christmas tree is there."

"There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought of it yet." There was a laugh from Brendon.

"God, I love you." Ryan pulls you in closer and you put your head on his chest.

"I love you too."

~flash froward to Le Christmas~

"I don't care how much you pay me. I'm not wearing that," Ryan says, pointing at the sweater you are holding.

"Please, Ryan? For me?" You quiver your bottom lip and bat your eyelashes.

"No."

"But Ryan..."

"Fine." He takes the sweater and puts it over his bare chest.

"Shouldn't you put something on underneath?"

"Yeah, no." You both walk outside and interlock fingers. The snow is coming down lightly, but it gives a romantic kind of mood. Before you know it, you're already at Brendon's house. In the window, you can see Brendon and his girlfriend kissing next to the tree. You laugh and, together, walk up to the door. Ryan knocks and the door swings open. You walk inside and Ryan follows.

"Welcome, humble guests. Please, sit down," Brendon says, gesturing to the living room. His girlfriend blushes.

"Bren, stop. They're your friends, not people you just met on the street. My name's Sara," she says.

"My name is Y/N and this is Ryan," you say. All of you walk to where the Christmas tree is and sit down. Brendon walks over and turns up "Yule Shoot Your Eye Out," and walks back over.

"Here, I'll start off," Brendon says, handing Sara a very small box. She blushes and smiles. She opens it and gasps.

"Thank you Brenny!" She exclaims, hugging him. She shows me the ring, which shines in the light.

"In return, I got you this," Sara says, handing Brendon a wrapped package with his name in cursaive. He rips it open and blushes at what he sees.

"Really? Underwear? In front of our friends Sara?" He jokes, kissing her cheek. "And for you y/n." He hands you a wrapped gift. You slowly open it, hoping not to break anything. It's a picture frame with you and Brendon smiling.

"Thanks, Brendon," you say, reaching over to hug him.

"The ass is in my face," Ryan says, smacking it. You sit back down, red faced, and you smack his arm.

"And for my buddy Ryan. You'll really love this." Brendon hands him an envelope. He rips it open and grins.

"Season tickets to see Panic! at the Disco. Thanks!" Ryan exclaims.

"Good. Now you can take your girlfriend somewhere," you joke.

"Ooo, burn!" Brendon yells, laughing afterward. You all exchange gifts and talk until it's almost 7 or 8pm.

"Guess we should get going," you say, getting up.

"Wait, there's something I have to say," Ryan says, taking your hand, "This is the perfect spot."

"What is it, Ryan?" You notice Brendon and Sara grinning, like they know what's going on.

"Remember when I said there's something about you I like? I figured it out. I figured out that it's you. You're the one I need, y/n. I love how you aren't self-centered, how you care about others. And I want to spend the rest of my life with a person with like that." He kneels down on one knee, "Y/N, will you marry me?"
---------------------------------------------
TIME FOR MY OTHER FANFICTION. TEHE