Best Friends Til The End

{This is not the last chapter. I just couldn't think of a title. I'm also watching my sister play GTA V and I'm listening to my playlist while typing this, so sorry if it's out of order or crap.}

"Ryan, make me food," you beg, poking his side.

"Never," he replies, rolling over to face you.

"Pretty please?" He pins your arms above you.

"Maybe. If you say something." He nibbles on your ear as he whispers it.

"What?"

"Say that you want me."

"You just said it for me." You try getting up, but he grips tighter.

"Say it."

"Never."

"Well, have fun making your own food if you can't get up."

"I want you."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"No, I don't think I heard you."

"I said, I want you." He kisses your lips.

"Thanks." He releases your arms and he helps you up. He puts his arm around you and kisses your cheek.

"Whatcha want," Ryan asks, after walking into the kitchen and grabbing the pans.

"I don't know. Surprise me," you say, smiling.

"If you wanted a surprise, you've should've stayed in bed a little longer." He winks after saying that. You smile.

"Make me food, Ryan."

"Whatever you say, my princess." He starts making eggs. You go over and wrap your arms around him.

"Romeo, make my eggs quicker," you say, putting your chin on his shoulder.

"Juliet, it takes a little while for food to be made. I'm no magician," he replies, pouring the eggs into the hot pan.

"I love you, Ryan."

"I love me too. Now go back to the dining room and I'll be finished the eggs soon."

"Fine." You kiss his cheek and walk back to the dining room. Your phone is going off.

Hey, it's Brendon.
Oh, hey. What's up?
Sara's pissed at me.
What did u do now?
I didn't do anything! I don't understand girls.
Well I'm sorry.
Nah, its not your fault.
Well if you need someone to talk to, come over and visit. We're always home.
I might come over now.
That's fine.

Ryan is standing there with a hot plate of eggs in his hand. He places it down in front of you and you thank him. You start eating it. It seems like you're in a hurry, but you really aren't. Ryan is staring you down, confusion of his face.

"Eat slowly. You're going to get a stomach ache," Ryan says. You stop the fork midway to your mouth and your plate.

"Sorry. I'm just nervous and is have anxiety," you reply, putting your fork down.

"And why is that?"

"Brendon's coming over."

"What does he want?" There was displeasure in his voice.

"I'm not going to tell you with that attitude."

"What attitude?"

"I heard it, George Ryan Ross the third." He gulps.

"Look, I'm sorry. That kid just gives off hateful vibes. I can't stand him."

"Please be nice."

"I'll try babe."

"Thank you." You stand up and take your plate to the sink. As you're doing dishes, you feel a kiss on your neck.

"We have some time until Brendon gets here," Ryan whispers. You turn around and face him. You bit your lip.

"Well, that's true," you reply. Seconds after you finish the sentence, Ryan puts you on the counter and starts kissing you. You still had the sponge in your hand. You throw it into the sink and jump down.

"Come on, princess," Ryan says, taking you into the bedroom, "I have some things to show you."

When Brendon arrives, his eyes are red and puffy. It looks like he was crying, but you're afraid to ask what happened. You bring him to the couch and sit him down. He starts crying on your shoulder. All you can do is pat his back.

"Y/N, it's horrible. I feel like Sara hates me," he sobs.

"I highly doubt she does, Brendon. Maybe she needs a romantic date or something. I know Ryan does that stuff when he thinks I'm upset and it works. We usually end up making out on the couch."

"Too much information. I didn't need to know the last sentence."

"It made you feel better though."

"So should I give her a romantic dinner date or something?"

"Yeah, she'd love that. Y/N always does," Ryan says. I jump.

"Can you guys help?"

"Of course we will. Anything for a friend." So, for the next hour or so, you help Brendon plan out the perfect dinner date. Before he leaves, Ryan hugs him and tells him that he's thankful for having a great best friend. Brendon said he was sorry that he was an asshole when Ryan left the band. The day ended with Ryan and you watching The Smurfs. But, like usual, you end up making out with him.
---------------------------------------------
{EX FRIENDS UNTIL THE END. Gosh, that song is my life right now. Well mostly any song. I really liked this chapter. I thought it was cute. I usually don't write cute stuff. Such a rare occasion.}