The Day Is Here (Or Close Anyway)

{Hey, sorry for not updating. I've had so much homework and it's been pretty bad. I've been to the doctors like 4 times this week and it's just really crazy. More than likely, this is going to be really short and I'm sorry. I'm also watching NCIS, which is the best show ever. Also, this song is like pretty cool. Just came on Pandora.}

"I'm not moving," you say, crossing your arms. Ryan gives you a pissed look.

"Please? It'll help," he replies, extending his hand to help you up off the ground.

"No it won't. You're not 6 months pregnant."

"Is little George Ryan Ross the fourth kicking at all? The doctor told me to record if he does." There was a kick.

"Maybe I should put him in your stomach. See how it is."

"Babe, come on." You sigh.

"Yes, he just kicked." He grinned and grabbed the notepad he always brought with him. He seemed happy to be having a child, but then again, you were the one who was carrying the child.

"Doctor Ryan, when's the birthday party for Brendon?" You ask, slowly getting up. Back pains were pretty bad, but today was worse.

"At 12. Which means we should leave now just in case. And if we want to make it on time." He grabs his car keys and takes your hand. He locks the door, still holding your hand, and walks to the car. He helps you into the car and closes the door. You sigh and put the seat back. You adjust your hair, placing it every way.

"Remind me when we get there to fix your hair," Ryan says, starting the car.

"What do you mean?" You ask, buckling your seat beat.

"It looks like you just got done having sex."

"Maybe I'm going for that look. Stop judging me Ryan."

"Whatever. Just remember that it's Brendon's house we're going to and he'll have numerous remarks about it."

"Yeah, I know. I can put up with it."

{okay wow, so I really have writers block for this story and tons of homework, but I decided to update a small snippet of it. I'm really really sorry. I've been so busy with everything. I'll try writing more soon.}