A Visit

"How can you afford these things?" You ask, sitting on the edge of the bed. Ryan lays down next to you.

"Well, I'm a retired musician," he replies simply, like it was nothing.

"How old are you?" He grabs the back of your shirt and pulls you back. You fall next to him and giggle.

"I'm 23. Way too old for you, my darling." He boops your nose.

"Well, I'm 22, actually." You blush as he stares into your eyes.

"No way."

"Yes, way."

"You don't look it."

"Thanks?"

"I mean you look younger."

"I'm 22. I swear."

"If you're 22 then, come to the bar with me tonight."

"Deal."

"You'll never be let in."

"Oh but they'll let me."

"Let's make a bet. If you can have three drinks without getting completely wasted, you can sleep in my bed. Which I may add is the most cozy bed ever. If you lose the bet, you have to do everything I say. And I mean everything." He winks after saying everything. He sticks out his hand. You stare at it, then shake it.

"Deal. Hope your bed is as cozy as you said it was."

"Yeah, you can't win this. No way. Soon, you'll be under my control." His finger runs down your back, making you shiver. He laughs quietly and gets up.

"Come on. Let's see if you can live up to your bet."

You come back from the bar, wasted. Ryan refused to drink, since he had to drive home. You could barely see anything and it was all a blur.

"Y/N, come on. Just lay down," Ryan says, taking you to his bed.

"Ryan, stoopp. I'm not having sex with you," you slur.

"That's not what I want. Come on, go to sleep. I'll sleep on floor."

"Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"You're fucking hot."

"Y/N?"

"Ryan, I want your body on me."

"Go to bed."

"Whatever. You'll want me sometime." The lights turn off and you go to bed.

You wake up next to Ryan. He's shirtless and snoring. Your head is throbbing and you smell like alcohol. Ryan wakes up and looks at you. His eyes are puffy, like he was crying. You hug him, refusing to let go. You hear him sniffling and trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry Ryan. I shouldn't have done that. It only caused issues. I'm sorry," you cry, gripping him. His skin was soft and he was giving off a lot of body heat.

"No, it was my problem. That was a stupid bet. I feel like I was taking advantage of you. I'm sorry," He said. He pulls you into his lap. He stares at your eyes. You can't take it any longer. You put your hands on his cheeks and kiss him. At first, he tried to pull away but then he pressed his lips against yours. You slowly pull away, wishing for it to happen again. You bite your lip, showing that you liked it. He pulls you in again, and kisses you. It turns into a make out session.

"I gotta go to work," you say, getting changed.

"But..." Ryan's voice trails off.

"I love you, Ryan, but I have to go."

"No you don't. I have enough money for a long time. Don't go." He grabs your arm and stares into your eyes. His eyes plead for you to stay. And you can't fight back that puppy dog face.

"Fine," you say. He grins and pulls you into his lap. He wraps his arms around your waist and you smile.

"So what brings you here?" A man asks next to you. Ryan went to work, so you decided to go to the bar.

"My boyfriend went to work," you reply, looking at the man. His hair was messy, but gave it a sexy look. His eyes were a deep brown, also giving it a sexy look.

"Lucky guy to be dating you." You giggle.

"Yeah."

"What's his name? I practically know everyone around here."

"Ryan." He gives a look of disgust.

"That guy? Good luck trying to have a long lasting relationship. Breaks every girls' heart he meets." Your heart sinks as he says that.

"What are you doing here?" You ask. He grins.

"Trying to find a lucky lady to take home."

"Oh." You turn back to the bartender, whose trying to give you a bill. The man next to you snatches it.

"I'll pay for it," he says.

"No, it's fine. I can pay for it myself," you reply, trying to grab it away.

"No. I got it." He gets up and goes the cashier. You walk outside in the freezing weather. The man catches up to you.

"You know, I never got your name," you say, staring ahead.

"The name's Brendon. And you?" he asks.

"Y/N."

"That's a pretty name. Just like you." You blush.

"So..." You try to make chat. Before you know it, Brendon takes your hand.

"Geez, your hand is cold. How about we go back to my place and warm up?" He gives a small smile, making you feel safe. You nod, and he takes you to his house.

"And then, my mother kicked me out. She said I wasn't allowed back until I got married. Guess I'll never be in the family again," you say. Saying that makes your heart ache. You miss your little brother and sister. Even your father yelling at you to get off the phone even though you were 22.

"I can fix that. We can get married," Brendon says, taking your hand.

"I couldn't. It wouldn't feel right marrying a friend just to talk to my family again. It's fine." You pull your hand away.

"You would warm up faster if you took your coat off." He extends his hand out. You take off your coat, exposing your tank top. Wearing a tank top in the middle of winter. Nice one. Suddenly, you feel a pair of lips on your cheek. You feel your face turn red. Brendon is sitting crisscrossed, staring at you with a small grin on his face. You rip your coat from his hands, put it on, and walk outside. Brendon tried stopping you, but you continue walking. You get to Ryan's house, and open the door. Sitting on the couch is Ryan and a girl you don't know. And they're making out.
__________________________
I have bad writers block for my other story, so I'll be writing more for this.