one

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
January 5, 2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Work

"Girl what's the move for this weekend?" Asking Leah.

Shrugging her shoulders, "I don't know! Gotta ask Roddy." Checking her watch, "You text him!"

Raising my eyebrow, "Why?"

"His peanut head ahh ain't never text me back." Walking round the counter. "I ain't double texting him."

Rolling my eyes, "You are so dramatic at times."

"Nope! He do that all the time when I text to ask for something." Folding her arms.

Laughing, "Thats why he don't answer." I said, "Okay... cover me!" Walking to the back.

I just went to text Roddy and go back on the floor. Right as I bout to send the text.

"NEEDED UP FRONT!" Leah said over the mic.

Putting my phone away, "Coming."

I went back up to the front to a group of niggas looking round.

"You already know what they do!" Leah whispered.

Half smiling, "Uhmmm hmmm." Tapping my fingers, "If y'all need anything let us know."

They looked but didn't say nothing. We just looked and continued our conversation.

"I texted him. Once I get a ch..." Getting cut off.

Yelling, "Aye...y'all got these in a 11!" Holding up some shoes.

Turning back round, "I'll go check!"

I went in the back to check but also to check my phone. Roddy ain't text back but Derrick did. I just looked and went back on the floor.

"Here you go!" Walking over to him.

Taking the box, "Hold on I'm try these on!"

Nodding my head, "Okay!"

I stood while he tried them on. He wanted them so I went put them behind the counter. The other guys started asking for shoes so our manager came and helped us out since we was bout to close. After bout 30 minutes of dealing with them we got them all rung up.

Walking them to the door, "Have a nice night!" Closing the door behind them.

I locked the door and we started closing up. We closed up and all walked out together. Our manager walked us to our cars before getting in his. I drove to Derrick house to pick up Zakari so I could watch him so he could go to work. I've been in Zakari life since the beginning. When we got together Ashley was just about to have him. We never had an issue cause we both knew she ain't want his ass no more. I'm a cool person she's a cool person so we just got along. THANK GOD! Cause I was definitely nervous that she wouldn't like me. It's not like I cared but I am with her son father. And I was bond to be around her son when he was with his dad.I don't know but whatever.

CALLING DERRICK❤️

Derrick❤️: Waddup
Me: I'm outside

END OF CALL WITH DERRICK❤️

He brought Zakari out who was sleeping. He put his booksack in the front and strapped him in his car seat. Kissed his forehead before closing the door.

Came around to my side, "I'm be working tonight and tomorrow so come Sunday so we could have a lil date night or something."

Nodding my head, "Okay."

"You look tired." Rubbing my face.

Closing my eyes, "I am!"

"I'm let you go but text me when you make it home." Kissing me on the lips.

"Alright. I love you!" Smiling.

Smirking, "I love you too." Walking away.

I pulled off and headed home. Pulling up I noticed my mama car wasn't there. I grabbed my stuff and Zakari before getting him outta the seat. Once we got in I kicked my shoes off locked the door and went to my room. I put Kari down first before put the other stuff I was carrying down. After doing that I went ran the shower. A hot steamy shower to end off the night was perfect.