twenty one

Valerie McKenzie Davenport *Val*
June 16,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

"Just a heads up that Woo invited Key and Fat over so he won't be alone." I said.

Smacking her lips, "Chile!" Rolling her eyes.

"So play nice just for the night." Begging her.

Rolling her eyes, "Fine!" She said.

This girl sure know how to hold a grudge. Samaria has a right to be mad at Key ass. Getting her car fucked up cause he can't control his bitches. She just mad at Fat cause he ain't bring her home when she wanted him to. Samaria car won't be fixed til next month. Which made her even madder.

"You need help with anything fore I start drinking." Looking at me.

Shaking my head, "Nahh you good to go."

"Great! Cause I can't be sober round those niggas." Grabbing the crown peach bottle.

She took 6 shots before making her a drink. I finished setting the food out and putting the games out.

•SWITCHING POV•

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
June 16,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Val House

I'm 10 shots and 3 drinks in. And the party only officially started like 20 minutes ago.

"Hungry?" Val asked.

Nodding my head, "Can you please fix me some chicken and sandwiches?"

"Okay! Do you want some water?" Asking me.

"Yes please!" Nodding my head.

She fixed my food and handed me my water. I was enjoying my food til Woo walked through the door with Key and Fat ass. I rolled my eyes so hard I thought they would've got stuck. They asses just changed my whole mood.

Val kicked my foot, "Play nice!" Mouthing to me.

Giving her a thumbs up, "Wassup sis." Fat said to Val.

"Hey Fat!" Val said back.

"Waddup Sam! You don't fuck with a nigga no mo?" He said.

I got up to throw my plate away and went to the bathroom. Actually it was just way to show him I'm still not fucking with him. The reason I'm still mad at Fat is cause he was gone take Key side and try to stay with him. When he could've did that once he dropped me off at home. I went sat back down in my seat. I just got on my phone playing some game on there.

•SWITCHING POV•

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
June 16,2019
Memphis, Tennessee| Val House

Grabbing her stuff, "Alright I'm finnah go home." Samaria said to Val.

"Alright!" She told her.

She went to the bathroom and I went outside to wait for her. She been ignoring me and still has me blocked when I ain't even do nothing. Like whatever that hoe did to her car ain't got shit to do with me.

Walking out the door, "Oh shit you scared me." Hitting me.

That's all she said before walking passed me. Damn she really ain't fucking with a nigga is crazy.

"Yo big head ahh still ain't fucking with me?" Ignoring me. Following her, "Damn it's like that?" I said.

She tried to close her car door on me. She really acting like I'm the one who did this to her.

"Mane I'm not finnah do this shit with you." Holding the door.

"You ain't got to." Still trying to slam the door.

Standing in front the door, "What you want from me? To say I'm sorry?" Asking her. "Tell me and I promise I'll do it." Basically begging her.

"To control yo hoes and leave me alone!" Rolling her eyes.

"You should already know I ain't finnah leave you alone." Leaning against her door. "Now I'm sorry for what happened to yo car. I wanted to let you know that I had been stop fucking Bri way before she did that." I said.

Cranking her car up, "I hear ya." Seem irritated.

I wasn't gone move til she accepted my sorry and we move on from this. I smoked my blunt and everything. We stayed out there in silence for like 30 minutes almost 45. The longer I stayed the more irritated she got.

"If I accept yo apology could I go?" With an attitude.

"Yeah and you got to unblock me." Winking at her.

Rolling her eyes, "Whatever... I accept yo apology!" Smiling.

"Now unblock me!" Pointing to her phone.

She has a attitude unblocking me but I ain't care.

"You better not block me again or I'm popping up." Closing her door.

She pulled off and I went got in my rental to go home. When I got in I locked the door before going to get in the shower.

•Later That Night•

I was up playing the game til I seen some headlights beam through my windows. I got up and grabbed my gun. Went downstairs to peak out the window by the door. But saw a person walking up so I closed them back.

Knock...Knock, "I hope his ass ain't sleep." A voice mumbled. Rings the doorbell, "I know he hear the damn doorbell." Hitting the door, "I know his ass any got no bitch in there."

I was listening to the voice to see if I knew who it was. I ended up getting a call from Bri I ain't answering it. Cause that must was her crazy ass at my door. This hoe can't take a hint for nothing.