two

Samaria Londyn Hecks *Sam*
January 6,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Home

"You up early!" My mama came in the kitchen.

Flipping the pancake over, "Yeah... I wanted to take Kari to the little kiddie museum today before I bring him to Ashley."

Clearing her throat, "Uhmm you love playing step momma I see."

INNER THOUGHT: OHHH LAWD! HERE SHE GO!

"Why you always gotta start?" Fixing her a plate.

Going to the fridge, "I'm not starting. Just stating you out here playing step momma to someone's else baby." Stating.

"I'm not he literally asked me to watch Kari only for the night." Handing her the plate. Rolling my eyes, "I'm choosing to take him to the museum."

Taking it, "That ain't your baby!"

"I know but..." Before I could finish.

"But what?" Getting an attitude.

Sighing, "I can't not bond with my boyfriend's child."

Rolling her eyes, "Whatever!" Walking away, "A fucking duck is what you is." Mumbled.

I just rolled my eyes and went to get Kari up. He was already up just laying in bed.

"Good morning Kari!" Tickling him.

Laughing, "Sammie!"

"Hungry buddy?" Stopped tickling him.

Holding his stomach, "Yes!"

I helped him outta my bed and we went to the kitchen to eat. We said our grace before eating and ate. I told him bout our day and he was more than excited. After we finished I cleaned up and brought him to the bathroom. He is currently potty training. After he used the potty I put him in the tub to get fresh and clean. I got him dressed and brushed his teeth before getting myself together. After that I grabbed his bag making sure he had everything before we left. Loaded us up in the car and drove to the museum. Val and Leah met me there.

Getting out, "Leah!" Jumping up and down.

Picking him up, "Kari that big strong boy!" Smiling. "Let me see those muscles!"

Showing of his "muscles", "Strong just like my daddy." Smiling.

Leah busted out laughing, "Boy!" Immediately covering her mouth.

Poking his side, "Hey to you too!" Val got in her feelings.

Sticking his tongue out, "Aye be nice." Telling him.

He acting like that cause the time he was with us. Val didn't wanna buy him any candy but his mama told us he can't have none. He don't care he thought we would give it to him anyways. His mama ain't finnah kill me.

•Later That Day•

"Thank you!" Ashley closed Kari door.

Rolling down my window, "Girl no problem."

"No for real! Derrick ass didn't tell me he had to work last night. I would've asked my moms to watch him." Shaking her head.

Checking my phone, "Girl trust me it wasn't no problem."

Getting in her car, "Thanks again! Be safe getting home."

"Same to you!" Rolling my window up.

TEXTING IT GIRLS💅🏾