twenty eight

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
August 1,2020
Memphis, Tennessee| Tee Marie House

"Nigga what the fuck happened?" Fat asked.

Shaking my head, "Mi'Keyshia weird ass."

"I thought you been stop fucking with her." He said.

"I did." Pulling out my blunt.

Handing me the weed, "How she weird?"

"Cause she talking bout I invited her here. When she know it was her messy ass friends." I said.

"There she go." Fat said.

Turning round to see who he was talking bout, "Key you gone just let her disrespect me like that?" Mimi asked. Ignoring her, "Do you love her?" Asking me. Walking up on me, "Look me in my eyes and te..." She couldn't even finished her sentence.

Outta the blue Samaria came full force throwing punches to the side of Mimi face. She dropped her and got on top of her. Mimi friends tried to hop in but me and Fat stopped it.

Grabbing my waist, "Back the fuck up." I said.

"GET HER KEY!" Neisha yelled at me.

Val got to bucking, "BEAT THAT BITCH ASS SAM!" She said.

"MARKEYVIUS GET SAMARIA OFF HER!" Aunt Marie came out yelling.

Yanking her up off of Mimi ass and pushing her towards the house.

"Sammie go inside and clean up." Aunt Marie told Sam.

Looking at me like I did something, "What?"

"Now why you let them fight?" Asking me.

Shrugging my shoulders, "It happened outta nowhere. How I'm stop something I ain't see coming." I said.

"Make sure her ass leave my property while I go make sure Sammie good." She said.

Confused, "You don't think I sh.." Cutting me off.

"Go do what I said." She said.

I did what she said and just stayed outside. I knew if I went inside they was gone curse my ass out. Like 20 minutes passed before my phone started ringing. With my phone being on the hood so I looked at it to see it was Samaria. I forgot I had her contact picture as us not just her.

Mi Amor❣️ Contact Picture:

"Ohhh shit!" Fat said.

I was confused so I just answered the phone.

PHONE CALL WITH MI AMOR❣️

Me: Hello!
Mi Amor❣️: Where you at?
Me: At the car. Why wassup?
Mi Amor❣️: It's time to sang happy birthday so tell everybody to come on.
Me: Iight.