three

Markeyvius LaShun Cathey *Key*
January 6,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Woo House

"Aye they outside." Getting up. "Remember flirt with the friends so I could get some play." Leaving.

"He my dawg and all but why I'm flirting with some bitches I ain't getting play from." Fat rolling up.

Blowing out smoke, "I don't know nigga tripping bad."

They came walking in and instantly I recognize one of them. Mane that's O girl and I ain't fucking with that.

"Ohh hey Key and Fat." She said.

Nodding my head, "Waddup."

"Where O big head ass at?" Fat said.

Giggling, "I think he out with Roddy."

"Damn I'm have to hit my dawg up." Fat said.

Woo looked confused, "How y'all know my friend?" One of the girls said.

"O the homie and grew on the block with us. Sometimes he bring Jaleah with him." Fat said.

"Okay since y'all already know Jaleah... this is Samaria." Pointing to the girl standing beside Jaleah.

"Hey." Waving.

"Waddup!" Nodding my head.

Fat getting up, "Wassam!" Walking up to her. "You real beautiful and I'll like to ta..." Cutting him off.

Laughing, "Sorry got a boyfriend."

"Could I just get your nu..." Still trying.

Shaking her head, "No."

"I mean just in ca.." Cutting him off.

"Sit you big head ass down." I said.

Smacking his lips, "Just hating." Shaking his head, "Niggas."

"Come on." Woo said.

We all walked out to the front of his house. Stood there trying to figure out how we getting to the club.

The girl, Sam mug up, "We all pose to pile up in your car?" Pointing to his black Camaro.

"Nah each one of you gone ride with my dawgs." Woo walked up.

Raising her eyebrow, "Oh wow."

Jaleah started laughing, "Sam..." Shook her head.

She got to texting on her phone. Woo done pissed off one if her friends and we ain't even leave the house yet.

Fat tried walking up to her, "You could ride with me?" Talking to Sam.

Fake smiling, "Leah already called dibs on riding with you." Leah agreed.

Leah followed Fat to his car, "You better have a good playlist."

"Come on." Telling her.

We got in my black 2018 R/T Scat Pack Challenger. I put some music on sped off behind Fat. We got to the club in 20 minutes.

•SWITCHING POV•

Nia Green *Mi'Keisha Friend*
January 7,2018
Memphis, Tennessee| Club

"I'm going to the bar." My cousin, Chris yelled.

Yelling back, "I'm coming."

We walked to the bar but the line was long. So we was just waiting. While waiting the bottle girls come out. I followed where they was going with my eyes. Bitchhh why is it Key and his friends in a section with some bitches. I wasn't gone originally tell til I seen one of the girls basically all over him. Just as I was bout to take the picture but she moved. Now I gotta text my bitch cause NO. Not finnah be out here embarrassing my bitch. I told her ass he ain't shit and would never be.